ZBrushCentral

Learning from scratch again

Been away for a few years now and recently downloaded this new version. I’m starting from scratch and am wondering by going to the classroom where the earlier version of 4.4 is be a problem being that so many new changes have taken place with the 2019 version? Another words would I be wasting my time while learning the earlier interface as an example and other elements per say. What would be a more fast track option? Thanx in advance for all responses. Also I’m a real old dog and new tricks can be a challenge.

Hi @dlb!

The upgrade to the most recent version of Zbrush is free for registered users. There is no reason to learn such an outdated version. You should definitely focus your learning efforts on the most up to date version of the program.

You’ll have some catching up to do, but I actually believe that being familiar with older versions of Zbrush can be an advantage. Many new features have been layered on top of fundamental Zbrush features, but those fundamentals are still important. I see many new users jump right to the new features, without learning those necessary fundamentals.

Hi Team, Also starting from scratch, where can i find the best one on one training? Thank you

Hello @jskr!

Starting here might give you some ideas: