ZBrushCentral

Kris Costa's Zbrush 3 Stuff (some nudity)

Those close ups are awesome. That old man has so much character in him. Marty looks fantastic too. I love his comical pose. Its spot on to his character. Good job as always.

Brett

Wow, how long have you been working on that? Thatā€™s one hell of a masterpiece!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

hey Kris, what a wonderful work you have, is truly amazing;) .

I`m interested in your workflow regarding using a base mesh, i mean you made totally diferent heads from the same base meshā€¦

-Do you smooth out completely the form before start a new head?..

-Every head that you made are different one from each other, and yet they always follow very good the topology, as if the topology were made for that specific characterā€¦do you define the forms first with no subdivision in wireframe mode?

thanks and again, your work is a source of inspiration.

ParabƩns Antropus, seu trabalho Ʃ maravilhoso!

Grande fonte de inspiraĆ§Ć£o!..

Sucesso sempreā€¦

jantim,
thanks man! The work youā€™ve shared with the community is incredible! Jantim = quality stuff :slight_smile:

womball,
I probably have it in some place deep in my hard drive. Iā€™ll look at it as soon as I have some time.

fx81,
same thing yet. Dunno till the final version though.

storman,
I agree, we cannot please everybody!
BUT, Iā€™m not sure if I can agree with you calling my wife, two actors from the comedy Young Frankenstein, a Pinup Girl, an old man with a baby ā€œvery evil, scary and disgustingā€. You must have some problem looking at my images or something. Glasses? JK :slight_smile:

brettSinclair,
thanks a lot man!

feureau,
itā€™s hard to tell how long each model took me to create because I was working in all of them almost at same time! Like, I started one then got excited about working in the another and so on. So much ideas and not a lot of free time but for sure a lot of fun! :+1:

yolao,
thanks man. It all depends of the model but yeah, normally I start by doing a general smooth, more carefully in the eyes and mouth region. After that, I go to the lower resolution to adjust proportions, change eyes shape and position, change volume of the head, change the ears size/position/shape and start working on the basic facial expression. Once itā€™s all in place (or almost), I start going for some more specific details. After some time spent on the model, what really matters is the reference that Iā€™m using. If Iā€™m getting it right, then one model should match the references in some way and look totally different of the other. If they look too similar, was not the fact that I was using the same base that was wrong but just me being lazy to donā€™t change it enough :slight_smile:

Poncell,
valeu bro! Thanks man!

-Kris

Kris, i got to say, standards are set with every pc you post, it nice to see pc that are artful. realy nice work.

The elder man and the baby made me cry.:slight_smile: Very beautiful scene.:slight_smile: Brought memories of the joy Iā€™ve witnessed of grandparents seeing their new grand child.:slight_smile: In a sense, a rebirth of parenthood and the passing on of a legacy of responsibility.

The monsters are fabulous.:slight_smile: I especially love the aqua fish hybrid.:slight_smile:

And the portrait you did of your wife is very stunning.:slight_smile: You do inspiring work.:slight_smile:

Thankyou for sharing.:slight_smile:

Your art is a true inspiration to me. Fantastic work as always. :smiley:

Love your work Kris, especially the delicate handling of your wifeā€™s portrait.
Very inspiring work and you make it look so easy.

Impressive!!! Really impressive!

threetails,
thanks a lot.

Ismail W,
itā€™s a great feeling when we can touch someoneā€™s heart with our work. Iā€™m glad my work did this to you, as it did to myself :+1:

DigitalDreamer,
I appreciate. Thank you!

vedanta,
thank you. I really want to finish her portrait. She deserves it. I feel bad because I start so many stuff before finish others but one day Iā€™ll finish them all! :slight_smile:

Levus,
thank you.

I really wish I had the time this weekend to finish some stuff, post new pics and give some more details about these works but Iā€™m having a big headache with my taxes this year. I hate that bureaucracy. Dang, Iā€™m an artist, not an accountant! :frowning:
So hard to be a millionaire nowadaysā€¦ just kidding! LOL

Let me get back to this thing.

Cya,
-Kris

wowā€¦ after seeing those pics, I cannot close my mouthā€¦ thatā€™s awesome dudeā€¦:+1: :+1:

And when my jaw hit the floor I realized that this must be the work of a professional who gives us all hope.

Thx:grimacing:

As always Kris, your work gives me a kick in the ass to keep pushing forward. Absolutely beautiful sculpts. Igorā€™s my favorite :wink:

incredibble stuff !!:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Absolutely amazing man!!! :grimacing:

extraordinary works!..Great stuff:)

zres, mrjAnim, PSTCHOART, Satyri and goktugg,
thanks a bunch! Your nice words are my inspiration to keep going :+1:

metric,
hey! Long time donā€™t see your amazing stuff posted man! Canā€™t wait to see your new stuff. It will surely kick my butt way far :slight_smile:

Hopefuly Iā€™ll have some time to update some of those works during the weekend and then post some more information about them.

Thanks again guys,
-Kris

Iā€™m hoping that you get some time to post more of your outstanding work. Iā€™ll be looking forward to it.

Hi Kris,

Absolutely amazing. All your artwork is just beatiful and I hope you find some time and post more of your masterpieces.

Respect,
Fatmiri