ZBrushCentral

Keyshot 9 Pro ,plus Bridge for sale save 15% off full price (Price drop)

Hi

I have Keyshot 9 Pro plus Zbrush bridge but just have not got to use it so I am selling it. Iv contacted both Pixologic and Keyshot and they will both change the license details to the new user.

As said in the title I’m selling this at 15% cheaper than the full price, this is a one-off, and its not every day someone is selling their Keyshot license with the bridge normally sold separately.

This is the Pro version and the latest version 9 which just had a free update with extra features.

The selling price is $467, or £361 normally sold for $549 or £425 using ex.com conversion calc. This would appeal to someone looking at purchasing it anyway, but has grabbed the opportunity to get it a bit cheaper.

Payment and activation details:

I require payment via Paypal. I require payment sent in UK Pounds of £361.
Once payment is clear I will ask both Pixologic and Keyshot to transfer the license. I will send two keys for Keyshot. Original purchase code and upgrade code to version 9. Pixologic will put the bridge license into your Pixologic account in which you can download and activate just as if you purchased it from Pixologic directly. It goes without saying that you already need to own the full Zbrush version for this to work with it.

I am a genuine Zbrush user and member here since 2003, You can also check my site, and Facebook for further confirmation. Any questions please feel free to ask. This purchase is non-refundable due to the nature of the licence details given.

I will be advertising it elsewhere.

Email:ripdo at hotmail.com
Facebook Here.
Website Here

Thanks, Dan