ZBrushCentral

KeyShot 6 Upgrade

Please see screenshot. … what is correct now? Why should I buy the Pro-version if it is the same as the HD-version? Only costs more so it seems.

Please fix the info. Until then I won’t buy, if I risk to get another HD-version without render-passes.

Thanks.

zbrush_hd_prospu09.jpg (0 Bytes)

Image attachment does not work (no info, why), linking to image-hosts does not work. Come on! :roll_eyes:small_orange_diamond:-1:

1) As stated in the initial post, the difference between HD and Pro is shown here: https://www.keyshot.com/downloads/documents/comparison/KeyShot6_Comparison.pdf

1. Did you click the link that you got when you tried to use a linked image? That tells how to upload images to ZBC. http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?161045-How-to-Post-Images-at-ZBrushCentral

Thanks.ZBRUSH_HD_PRO.jpg (0 Bytes)ZBRUSH_HD_PRO.jpg (0 Bytes)ZBRUSH_HD_PRO.jpg (0 Bytes)ZBRUSH_HD_PRO.jpg (0 Bytes)zbrush_hd_prospu09.jpg (0 Bytes)

Is anyone else finding that a new instance of Keyshot 6 opens when updating meshes and hitting BPR again? In KS 5, Keyshot would update the render in the existing window, but KS 6 opens the whole program every time I update via BPR. I have to manually close the extra windows each time.

Hi dillster, my Keyshot pro 6 does the same as it did with version 5 HD and just updates in the same screen.

Dave

is there a new content installer for keyshot 6? i cant install cause i get “you have not installed keyshot 5”

There is no content installer for 6, I uninstalled version 5 after installing 6 pro but found i had to reinstall 5 and install ZBrush content again. I then moved all ZBrush content files to 6 pro and then uninstalled version 5 again.

Dave

A new content installer is being worked on. We’re working at getting some necessary information from Luxion for that. When it’s available, we’ll make a post about it and you’ll need to contact Support to have your download link renewed.

Thank you Aurick, that will be useful should I need to reinstall at any time. Also thanks to yourself and all at Zbrush for 4R7 and making this version of Keyshot available at an affordable price.

Dave :+1:

I just moved my content from KS5 and added it to 6. I’ve done the same since Keyshot 3 and the later versions update the content automatically.

Anyone else having the problem with Render Queue this on the Pro 6 version?
Also cannot connect to the Cloud…

Have reported it to Luxion and still waiting…

Seems to be a bit of teething?

Render queue 02.JPGRender queue 01.JPG

use the keyshot cloud to export > download > import the missing zbrush materials.

This looks great if I am reading any of it correctly…

Is there a time limit?

I keep getting this message: “Error: The email or password is incorrect. You have 4 more tries.” I reset the password and it still doesn’t work.

Please use this link to reset your password: https://login.pixologic.com/login

If you still have trouble, please submit a Support ticket. You do not need to be logged into Support to do so.

Excellent! :smiley:

What has happened to the $80 upgrade?
Finally I can afford it, now it is $200?

The KeyShot 6 HD upgrade is $80, KeyShot 6 Pro upgrade is $200

Read about it here
https://support.pixologic.com/index.php?/PixologicV4

Just tried KeyShot for the first time…what a beast! 16 millions polys on a tablet.

A perfect compliment to ZBrush. Both handle high poly counts and are cpu based.

Nice option to limit real time render to a specific idle time, after which it drops to 0% cpu usage.

Love it :+1:

I’d only be interested in KeyShotPro for animation. The trial version is HD.
Is there a way to try KSPro?

You’ll need to contact Luxion concerning that.

strange…who replied in my post?

That was me (aurick – one of the ZBC moderators). In threads such as this we find it best to reply in the same post as the question. Otherwise it can get confusing for other people trying to figure things out. You see the question and then you have to scroll down to hopefully find the answer that applies to that question. It’s a mess.

Any time you see the bold orange text, that’s me – whether answering a post like yours or posting somewhere else.

Thanks!
Happy & Safe Holidays.;):+1:

aurick,

following your advice, I asked Luxion for a trial license for KeyShot6 Pro to try it’s animation feature,
and they promptly gave me a 15 day trial. Great customer support.

;):+1:

How can I adjust the startup script so that is it possible to delete the Keyshot 5 app?
I found a script that is directed to Keyshot 4, why? I don´t have Keyshot 4 installed.
I mean it must be adjusting the ZbrushtoKeyshot plugin that must be the solution!

Help!

Danne/

If you are on Mac it is not currently possible to remove KeyShot 5 without breaking the Bridge functionality. This is being looked into but I have no information regarding when a change might be incoming. You do not have to have 5 activated but it must be present.