ZBrushCentral

Kend's Sketchbook

nice one Ken!:wink:

Thanks Heat :smiley:

She’s looking really cool. Can’t wait to see the finished one. I particularly like the Slipknot bra. :wink:

esse projeto é muito bonito

Trickmonkey - Thanks man, ya im a big slipknot fan so it was fitting :smiley:

Jhon_Erick - Thanks man

Okay here she is finished, Thanks everyone for the support :smiley: Oh and check her out on artstation too

ARTSTATION

Scarlet Witch1ZBC.jpg
Scarlet Witch2ZBC.jpg
Scarlet Witch3ZBC.jpg
Scarlet Witch4ZBC.jpg
Scarlet Witch7ZBC.jpg
Scarlet Witch6ZBC.jpg

Attachments

Scarlet Witch1ZBC.jpg

Scarlet Witch2ZBC.jpg

Scarlet Witch3ZBC.jpg

Scarlet Witch4ZBC.jpg

Scarlet Witch7ZBC.jpg

Scarlet Witch6ZBC.jpg

Came up really good! Well done.

That is a beautiful young woman you have created there! Great job!

Thanks Guys :smiley: :smiley:

Awesome job! I love the folds on the boots. Are you using cards for the hair? Looks great!

You’ve got skills, mate! :wink: I’m also in the same kind of situation that I tend to work on female character only. I’ve also planned to create some male character too, but it just usually ends up to “Hey, that girl/woman is so badass/amazing that I gotta do a fan art of it!”. And making female characters is undoubtedly more satisfying than making males, maybe because I simply love girls. Who wouldn’t as a man. ;D

gumby-guy - Thanks man, Ya her hair was done with hair crads.

FourtyNights - Thanks man :smiley: Lol exactly you plan on doing it then a awesome idea pops into your head and then thats that lol

Wow!! She’s a babe!

Fantastic!

Claudio

Dragonboy - Thanks man :smiley:

Bruce Wayne Batman beyond - Original Sculpt by Avi Ay Sculpture. Designed by Dan DynamicMenace and AVI. Revised sculpt done by myself Including resculpting the face, Details to suit, Anatomy, and refining pose.

BATMAN2.jpg
Frotnnew.jpg
SIDE.jpg
untitled.jpg

Untitled-1.jpgBACK1.jpg

Attachments

BATMAN2.jpg

Frotnnew.jpg

SIDE.jpg

untitled.jpg

BACK1.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Quick Update, Ive put my Catwoman Into Marmoset Viewer you can check her out on artstation, Hope you guys like her :smiley:

ARTSTATION VIEWER

THUMBNAILCAT.jpg

Attachments

THUMBNAILCAT.jpg

Outstanding your work is top row .
That Parkinson painting was used for shadow run wasn’t it ,you really brought it to life man .

Great Batman! Maybe a little too beefy, but very well done! :+1:

pygmalion - Thanks man, Ya it was for Shadowrun :wink:

Webhead - Thanks man, ya the person who commisioned me to do the statue wanted him that big.

This is a Work In Progress This is my demonic vampire take on Asajj Ventress from star wars. This was originally done for the star wars challenge but I got busy with work and couldn’t finish on time. This is my first time rendering in vray and doing vray shaders or essentially cinemtic quality so let me know what you think about her. Will be finishing the rest of her soon :smiley:

asajjx.jpg
asajjx2.jpg
asajjx3t.jpg

Attachments

asajjx.jpg

asajjx3t.jpg

Man this is amazing, i always loved your work! Awesome shading and modeling!