ZBrushCentral

Kend's Sketchbook

That’s a Beautiful and Awesome Catwoman!!! All around, sculpt and texture. Great job.

fantastic job here. beautiful in every aspect.

-r

Vir Norin - Thanks alot man :smiley:

Diablo - Thanks man :smiley:

Webhead - Thanks dude :smiley:

Black-Tooth - Thanks :smiley: Ya I should of figured that part out a little bit more but that will be our little secret lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sammehsamurai - Thanks alot man :slight_smile:

Digitalmax - Thanks :smiley:

Muddpitt - Thanks man, Ya i’ll put together A breakdown in marmoset Toolbag of the render, Gimme a day and I’ll have it up :smiley:

Jiwanski - Thanks Alot dude :smiley:

Rasmusw - Thanks man :smiley:

Thanks everyone for your comments greatly appreciated and motivating :smiley:

Bonito trabajo!

Hello everyone here is the next character I’m working on its based on Keith Parkinson’s Cyberpunk Painting.

tumblr_m4cqmj5nyC1rtviq3o1_1280.jpg

And here is what I got so far with the sculpt and a bit of the texturing of the face. Im going to start retopoing soon.

ZBrush7.jpg
z1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg

Attachments

ZBrush7.jpg

z1.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Quick update starting to work in the texture and marmoset renders :smiley:

wip.jpg
ZBrush Documentddd.jpg
ZBrush Documentas.jpg

Attachments

wip.jpg

ZBrush Documentas.jpg

ZBrush Documentddd.jpg

fantastically beautiful :+1:

Eskeyp - Thanks man :smiley:

she looks a little wet.other than that you did a great job.keep pushing.;);):wink:

Diablo - thanks man

Heres a Wip of the texturing of the vest and pants, the vest is supposed to be a puffer jacket and the pants are supposed to be red spandex.

wip2.jpg

Attachments

wip2.jpg

Hello everyone here is my second finished character “Cyberpunk Girl” Based off of Keith Parkinsons painting. SO what do you guys think?

Attachments

This is sexy as Hell! Very nice job (immediately saving images to my inspiration folder). I knew from the beginning, when you posted first WIP, that she would look adorable :+1:. I’m surprised no one has replied yet.
PS I might be wrong, but previously I thought that Marmoset Toolbag is for rendering low-poly stuff. After seeing your post this software looks like a good solution for presenting heavy models as well. I definitely should try it.

Vir Norin - Thanks man greatly appreciated :smiley: Ya some threads take a few trys for people to start commenting :wink: But ya marmoset is really powerful especially with its shaders setup It can handle big textures as
well I definately pushed it to its limit their was a few times where it lagged a bit but yes its very powerful, to give you a idea here is the wireframe of my model CLICK HERE.

By the way big fan of your artwork and Sketchbook on ZBC already got a bunch of your stuff in my inspiration folder :wink: keep up the great work and thanks for the nice coment :smiley: :smiley:

Hey everyone been busy with work for a long time hoping to start filling this sketchbook up more frequently, so here is a update on a character ive been working on. This is my take on scarlet witch.

screenshot006t.jpg
screenshot009x.jpg
ZBrush Documentty4.jpg

Attachments

screenshot006t.jpg

screenshot009x.jpg

ZBrush Documentty4.jpg

Great! Just yesterday I was thinking that there is any news from you and now such a cool update. Really love the way you sculpt faces. I find that for some reason many people don’t like bald girls but I bet they would change their mind after seeing your works.
So glad to see you again and waiting for new stuff :slight_smile:

Your WIP is going in alot of awesome directions.
To keep it classy: Her chest features are looking impeccable :lol:

The paint job is going really well too!

Vir Norin - Thanks alot man :smiley: Greatly appreciated, Ya I love bald girls but she is actually going to have hair I just havent got there yet. Im hoping to have her done by the end of this week so Hopefully I’ll have more stuff soon for ya :wink:

Takai - Thanks man :smiley: I spent a good amount of time on her breasts so greatly appreciated :smiley:

Quick Update Almost there!!! Just gotta do the hair and boots, and finish off the textures and Its posing time :smiley:

WIPS.jpg

Attachments

WIPS.jpg

Really nice job on this! And I’m not really much into woman like this at all. :+1:

Webhead - Thanks a lot man :smiley:

Heres a quickie update on her face and hair, This is the final skin texture so lemme know what you think, However the hair is a WIP, but still drop me a crit.

screenshot001.jpg

Attachments

screenshot001.jpg