ZBrushCentral

Keeyshot

Downloaded Keyshot trial version. Kept asking me for license in render menu. I put my zbrush license in to no avail. I’m assuming that you have to purchase the discounted version vs the 15 day trial in order to get the bridge to work and over to Keyshot with that license.

You would have to purchase Keyshot or Keyshot for Zbrush in order to activate it.

There is a trial for the Keyshot Bridge that should work with the trial version of Keyshot, although it does specify that it works with Keyshot 5. I am unaware of whether it works with the most recent trial version as well, or whether you’ll have to download that specific version from Luxion.

The 3 separate components–ZBrush, Keyshot Bridge, and Keyshot (or KSfZB)–all have their own keys.

The bridge trial does work with the latest version of Keyshot including the trial (although I had encountered some quirks).

zBrush and Keyshot are a great pair - I haven’t done rendering but think it’s time so will be buying the bridge and Keyshot for zBrush in the near future.

@Bob_Savage

Thanks for the heads up on the Keyshot demo!