ZBrushCentral

Julian_K 2010 [shader download at bottom of first post](nuditity)

Congratulations on an exhibition of your master works!

All the best in 2011! :slight_smile:

D

Ram2anim - thank you very much :slight_smile:
Cherub - Thank you,always appreciated coming from you. good your are still around.
KrakenCMT - Thanks a ton - love your work and have often used some of your great mats for sculpting.

Hm… I wonder how my thumbnail changed to that odd cut of a pic in the middle of my post.
strange.

A fantastic retrospective on a very productive year! Congratulations!

I heartily agree with you about the supportive and nurturing community here at ZBC and want to thank YOU for embodying that spirit. Your comments and critiques that I’ve seen have always been insightful and respectful and I’ve learned a lot from them so…thank you.

Cheers to a 2011 of more Zbrush goodness!

Well, to be honest though, on a few occasions I have also been quite harsh and not so respectful at all.

Either way though - thank you very much for your kind post Isaac. Very appreciated.

I must have missed those posts! :wink:

highly scary, but innovative. Interesting in its own way.

I love the ghosts. Hope you make some more this year!

Thank you very much maxpd and Toklosh.

Great work! Thanks for the shaders and the breakdown!

You are welcome Clintus :slight_smile:

Great stuff Julian - Thanks for the shaders as well as the simplification breakdown of how you achieved your results.

Thanks McJak. glad it’s of use for you.

You have brilliant talent. Some of the darker weirder stuff even has talent in it. You’re brilliant. Thanks for sharing so many of your ideas over all of these times and showing your work so boldly.

And a million thanks for the shaders. I’ve learned so much from your past generosity and look forward to what I learn from this new gift.

I hope you do well.

so cool dude !!! the shaders are great !!! :+1:

Man you really have improved since I last looked at your stuff. You have easily one of the best threads Zbrush Central has. Your work is definitely something I’ve never seen before. Keep up the great work:)

thanks a lot guys, glad you visited :slight_smile:

Awesome roundup! Look forward to see what 2011’ll bring … :cool:

this is awsome work i like the sliced girl its brilliant

So cool to see all your works in one place. You are one of the best artists on the forum in my eyes. Great improvements too. Keep up the pace!
:+1:

Etcher_ Thanks Geert. Loking forward to what YOU will be doing :wink:

Stanley - Thanks for taking a look

Andwew - Thanks a lot man.