ZBrushCentral

JudeMarv's Sketchbook

It is lovely. I am most impressed that you found the time! When mine was born, all I managed was a quick pencil sketch. Roan had to wait till he was almost a year old before I could picture him properly.

Colour coming?

R

I understand what you mean. Itā€™s almost impossible to find time sometimes. Specially now that heā€™s almost 2. Iā€™m forced to watch Elmo on my days off even though Iā€™m dying to watch the new daredevil hahaha

Im not sure if Iā€™ll add color, Iā€™m thinking off a concept I could do with him in it so Iā€™ll just add color then.

This is fantastic sculpt!
But are you sure the base isnā€™t too narrow? Why donā€™t you show more of the neck and shoulders as in classical sculptures?

Yes the base is too narrow. It probably wouldnā€™t stand up on itā€™s own. I didnā€™t know how to sculpt the base back then. Iā€™ll revisit it some day and fix it up as you suggested. Thanks

Donā€™t you just hate Mondays!

I wanted to play around with the recently released FREE :slight_smile: Renderman so I created this scene. I sculpted the guy in ZBrush and created the office supplies mostly in ZModeler with ArrayMesh. The coil on the phone was done in Maya. I really like how Renderman handles skin and love the progressive rendering

Comp.jpg

Attachments

Comp.jpg

Wow, Superb! I really like the character design, the look of the skin, and the depth of field. Top notch!
-ShaneO

Holy crap Shane Olson I love your work. Your comment means alot to me. Thanks

HOW AWESOME IS THAT !?!?!

Breakdown !? pleassse :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile: Iā€™m not entirely sure how to make a breakdown, but I will share some things I learned with 4R7. Here is how I made the stack of papers on the desk. Hope someone finds it useful

PaperBreakdown.jpg

Attachments

PaperBreakdown.jpg

This is how I use to spend some of nights back in the day. Up till 3AM with school in a couple of hours. Maybe even a test that I shouldā€™ve been studying for. I remember one time I stayed up till 4AM playing MW2 on the weekends and thinking to myself I should really go to sleep, but then realizing that if I stayed up for an extra hour I could catch McDonalds when they open for breakfast and grab myself a Sausage and Egg McMuffin hahaha. Gotta love that Sausage and Egg.

Character was Sculpted in ZBrush and rendered using Renderman. Hope you guys like it.

Render.jpg

Attachments

Render.jpg

This is Awesome.I remember when I was playing Alan wake till 4 AM & one night my mom caught me.& I almost had a heart attack :lol: BTW great piece of work.love it.keep it up.

Lol I know that feeling all too well. For me it was Dead Space

coooool.:smiley: waiting for your next pieces.good luck.;):wink:

great work. Thanks for the breakdown

great work. Still spending my time like this during the night.

lovely render and feel. And I can sure remember the exact feeling. Wanting to sleep but couldnā€™t stop playingā€¦ I kinda miss it, maybe I should buy a ps4 :smiley:

Been a while since I last posted. Busy with work. I had a chance to revisit artwork I did a while back. Would still like to work on it some more when I get a chance to

Render7.jpg

Attachments

Render7.jpg

Heres something Iā€™ve been working on during lunch and weekends, still a work in progress
Manhunter.jpg

Quick sculpt done during lunch. Hoping to take this all the way to a complete character and render. Would love some feedback

ZBrush Document.jpg

Another WIP of the Martian Manhunter I am currectly working on

05658e2536347.5643f1b1d2289.jpg