ZBrushCentral

Jordan Pierre A. Gabriel's Sketch Book

Hi Jordan :slight_smile:

No crits from me,…just enjoying your sketchbook this morning.:)…Some really nice sculpts and character studies happening in here, and also some great imagination at work and play…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)
Really looking forward to seeing in here,… where this journy leads you to…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

P.S. Luv the job you’ve done so far with the boxer…Manny Pacquiao…Great :+1:small_orange_diamond:)
Glenn

Thank you SpiritDreamer! Here’s another update on Manny. I worked on more of his body and a little bit of his shorts. I’m trying to sculpt everything part of the body for practice but in the end I will give him gloves and shoes. Critiques are welcome! Thanks!:smiley:

Definently nice work on the face anatomy, really solid mate!
Nice to see you back here Jordan, definently came back with a great one!
One thing though, this is a 6 model head, somehow his head looks a little big or his body too small!
The dinosaur and the alien sculpt are totally awesome, really inspiring work there!
Looking forward seeing more from you,
Best regards and happy sculpting,

• Kenny:)

I worked a couple of hours on the subtle details in his face. It’s been tough but it’s getting better as I work through it. Thanks Kenny for the critique. I think his head his a little big too. I’m glad you like my works :D! Also,thanks for the critiques from my buddies. They were helpful :smiley:
PacquiaoUpdate_03.jpg