ZBrushCentral

Joker

Joker
hello, again guys…here’s my latest personal work " Joker "…actually I have decided to make Jack Nicholson portrait but then I changed my mind to put on the classic version of Joker…my joker was based on some references from 1940 golden age version of the joker and Jack Nicholson Joker from Tim Burton’s Batman movie…Actually I wanted to make a little younger than Jack’s joker and so I took references like face shape, eyes look and emotion from 1980 the shining movie…The evil look-like face of Jack Nicholson from that is really epic…so you guys can check out that…for me, making of such characters really took too many efforts as I was a beginner in Maya and I hadn’t try Xgen before…all of my researches and learning new things that I haven’t known are taken during this COVID pandemic period…I’m sorry that my work’s not that kind of perfection because I am really new in 3d field …but I will try and go on… see you soon guys ^_^…

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. This is an amazing piece. Love the Jack Nicholson version.

1 Like

hee thank you guy…

Is it wrong of me to think that it’s almost a blending of Jack Nicholson’s Joker with Pennywise? Awesome job!

1 Like

ya…it also works dude…actually, the comic joker has better evil smile than all of the film based versions…but Pennywise from IT movie really had a smile as same as the joker…and so maybe my model work on both haha…btw thank you, dude…