ZBrushCentral

Joel Mongeon sketchbook **MOVIE added page 4 - (9/25/09)

great work :D+ sculpt + texture + render :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wow thanks everyone! Glad you like my work. I agree that my texturing can still use work.

Just thought I’d post up some new stuff using 3.5. Mostly just sketches seeing what can be done with the new features.
ZSketch and planar brush spaceships:

Zsketch ironworks:

![ZSketchSpaceship2.jpg|1100x840](upload://sJzF2RDf4nuOm27V5eRVCYxIjCC.jpeg)![SpaceShip.jpg|1100x840](upload://3wSvEyTnQVAm1yV6pP2kR9fZk2R.jpeg)![ZSketcheStart.jpg|800x600](upload://hJF1TpdAb3IOVVG1Pky1jH5OjDt.jpeg)![ZSketches.jpg|1024x811](upload://uqrLWiyr4OT0udgqfTR9DlG3gsA.jpeg)![Door.jpg|486x843](upload://vqk4Q5r2YqB98V5v02G2ZGam3b5.jpeg)![Gate.jpg|419x840](upload://K7fXe9Z1Rj8g4GmI8h40Qb2vWX.jpeg)![Patterns.jpg|610x800](upload://6FaGo86ILwUkmF9PEMbSbdN3Yek.jpeg)![ZPatterns2.jpg|1100x840](upload://gje7sbFBlfMkTIwUoSfw1Y4I8RE.jpeg)

Attachments

ZSketchSpaceship2.jpg

SpaceShip.jpg

ZPatterns2.jpg

The ZSketch iron work is very very cool… Very nice use of ZSpheres!!!

Joel my man, such beautiful work! I’m really glad to see you start a sketch thread because Raden and I are always wondering what new awesome stuff you’re working on.

Fantastic work as always!

great work! i thought the hood was a photo. Although he dosen’t look to magish…more crackhead gonna beat me upish

cool

cool

…Tutorial please…

azt a kurva…

Sorry that’s Hungarian expression for “Holy ****”

Joel, it’s amazing. I just started to create some ornaments, and it gave me the idea how to start…Amazaing

Hi plung,

Great work. Love it.
About your character, I would like to see the maps you used and the shader tree from modo: bump, displa, color map, specular… just a screen shot would be nice.
Keep the good work rolling.

Great works man.quality works in ur sketchbook.Like ur planar brush experiments also.looking forward to more of your studies.:wink: :+1:

good sculpted… but boring boring… b :roll_eyes: ring … bad skin shader…no details. only a face.like every second image here on ZBC… :confused:

Top row indeed ! :+1:

A bit more specular variation in the face and it’s a photo.

Oooh pitchepuck, that shade of green really doesn’t suit you…

great work, inspiring me to go on and on.

ooohh Facenna, I only say what I think about it… and I didn´t say that this is bad. the sculpting is good… but the rest is not that quality I expect in the top row.

Cool zsphere modeling mate…would love to see more of ur experiments :+1:

hehe i saw the mouth and thought, thats that dude from 3d.sk who is the second one to die in crysis ^^

good job, maybe a little red but this can come from his came, i’m not sure

Fantastic job on the cloaked male bust. Your textures are soooo clean and real looking. :+1:

great sketch ,like your sketches man:+1: