ZBrushCentral

Ji Gong

So did you make a skull cap and attach the hair, have a sphere in the center of the head add hair to that or put the hair strait on the model? Maybe a different method?

Sorry if it seems like a crazy question just seems there are many different work flows when it comes to adding hair in zBrush.

Thank you for the reply.

My name is Rachel Johnson. The folks over at Z Brush are co-sponsoring my next stopmotion animation film. Iā€™m writing to you to see if youā€™d like to be a part of our team? There is no pay, but you would have a chance to see your sculpt printed in 3D and animated.

Please check out my last film at
www.racheljohnsonanimation.com. It was short listed for an Academy Award. Our next film stars Mad Menā€™s Christina Hendricks and Academy Award winner Chris Cooper.

We need a few great modelers to help flesh out a few remaining characters for the film. If you have time, Iā€™d love to talk more.

Hope youā€™re well and hope to speak with you soon.

Best,

Rachel Johnson
917 549 1979
rachelerinjohnson@gmail.com

Your work is excellent! :wink:

hi friend iā€™m really intersted about your work ā€¦ may i ask you ā€¦ what your pc confiduration (cpu , graphique carde ā€¦)

(sorry about my english)

thanks very much

Speachless!!!:roll_eyes: still I am like this icon!! Wow!!, Please post brief how you done the Hair part.

Thank you in advance.

Wow ! masterpiece !:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

about hair,I made skull cap for seperating an area growing hair. the hair is made by Hair and Fur in max,and shaped by Hair Brush.At last,the hair was converted to mesh.
PC info :cpu I7 2600,Graphics GTX560TI,Motherboard GA-P67X-UD3R-B3,Memory 1600 16G 4*4G

Your work is at the top of the scale. Extremely impressive, simply put, you know your stuff. Keep it coming, You inspire me.

I absolutely love everything about this - it is excellent. Great work.

First of all, fantastic work! Second, I am curious about your render settings for the non-textured image, (not the sculpt preview). And, did you use normal or displacement for the details?

This is great sculpting and a beautiful choice of subject and characterisation. You really have communicated the inner joy of the character.
could you show you wireframes?

about rendering ,I use ZBrush decimation master to make model to be light and use bump to make slight details.
this is wireframe:
Ji Gong wireframe.jpg

thanks you all.

The expression is unbelievable! o,O
Good work

wow I will follow your topics :0

amazing :+1:

Please put the tutorial , that how u work from maya to zbrush and vice versa. I m a beginner and want to learn zbrush-maya workflow. U were awesome, once againā€¦

Awesome render, cool characterā€¦///really good

good job***65281; like jigong***65281;:+1:

Works very well. The character performanceā€¦

great work, looks a lot of fun :slight_smile: