ZBrushCentral

Ji Gong

Great work man, that’s one of the most beautiful renders I’ve seen on these forums. The lighting is just great and sets the mode perfectly. Well done a million times over!

absolutely stunning!

Phenominal work!!! Great character, fabulous pose, stunning detail, wow!

(apparently, my previous post DID show up, I wasn’t seeing it, lol. Well, now you have TWO compliments from me :wink:

Stunning!

Great job, very impressive.

Cheers,

Joe

济公,OK!What soft did you use for the hair? Thx.

fantastic

Excellent work! :+1:

Awesome! But he looks more like a British hippie to me than a Chinese Buddhist. :confused:small_orange_diamond:question:

鞋儿破帽儿破,身上的袈裟破~ :smiley:

nice work~
love the rendering

This is phenomenal work…can we see your lighting setup for this?

Beautiful work, man!

Very good render, superb sculpting and a good story attached to it. I like stories about colorful characters. I also like stories about people who live their faith and truly find the joy of it.

haha,Awesome! Chinese friend?
How kind to see Ji Gon~Memories of childhood~:D
鞋儿破,帽儿破,身上滴袈裟破~~~~

Great. It’s inspiring to see a piece with that character. You can feel the joy on his face, and happiness with all that wine! Cheers! :slight_smile:

This is beautiful as far as the model and pose and details… but personally I don’t care for the render. Too much “soft focus” and effects that rob it of realism. I’d go with a render from Modo or any other raytracing system that gives you absolutely realistic results.

That said, your skill is astounding!

:+1:

I think it is great. How did you make the hair?

To be honest, first glimpse at the thumbnail, I regnize who he is and who the artist mightbe.
Always Fantastic work!!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
But this time…some wrinkle or fold looks a bit off, especially around the waist and the upper arm.

I couldn’t put my finger on it, but you’re right, those wrinkles and others make that material look almost wet. I wonder if that was intentional. Maybe the figure took a dip in the water and now his clothes are wet.

Fantastic!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
鞋儿破,帽儿破,身上滴袈裟破~~~~

Thanks all your comments and love this character.
I made hair by default Hair in 3dsmax.
this is set of light.
Ji-Gong-max-01.jpg

Attachments

Ji-Gong-max-01.jpg