ZBrushCentral

Jet

I did go to UNH many moons ago. It is good to know there are other ZBrushers in this neck of the woods, I’ve often wondered how many of us there were in the New England area.

Looking good Gary … get that engine cranking! :lol: Cheers, David :smiley:

thnx David ! a bit of an update on the block - forgot the offset but its ok as some parts are just for placement - thnx for watchin !

Attachments

ZBrush Documentd.jpg

ZBrush Documentt.jpg

Hi Gary, Looking very cool … wont be long now, you gotta build something hot to drop that sucker in! :lol:

Cheers, David :smiley:

thnx again David some more updates on intake - dyna mesh is great for making cast parts !

Attachments

ZBrush Document i copy.jpg

more parts is parts - still lots of fitting to go - sorry no hair !:lol:

Attachments

ZBrush Documentv.jpg

ZBrush Documentz.jpg

Dang Gary, you must be making the folks at the other 3D package companies very nervous, as your showing, EVERTHING can now be made in ZBrush. No need to go outside ZBrush to start pushing points around-:wink:

And I agree with CHALKMAN, your going to have to build something later for it Or get with EZRA52 and see if he wants to drop the block in his truck-:smiley: Heck, then all you both need is to find the keys to start it up-:lol:

Seriously, this is crazy what your doing here. Your ACTUALY building a block from the ground up, just that your doing it with a computer! The other nutty thought is, if you were to build this to spec, get it 3D printed, then molded/cast and put together, you would have an actual, running engine-:cool:

Best.

Outstanding Gary! Some things just don’t need hair but maybe when you get up to the air filter you could top the cap with a little fibermesh just for fun;)

@thnx dragon and yes all done in zbrush how cool - seen this software evolve for ten years now ! glad too be a part of that !
and yes im crazy for starting this project :rolleyes:

@thnx dave ! so is your work !!

Dam man, thats looks really good!

Little question: do you have a technic to space the cylinder holes and bolts evenly or its spaced by hand?

Ive seen Zbrush evolution from a long time ago as well, always amazed by the new new features, and how it alllow us to create creazy stuffs…!

Keep it up!

You know what your next step is, right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnIvhlKT7SY

thnx Sebcesoir ! just using x and z symmetry on plane 3d and counting the poly frames for spacing see back a few posts for extract image .

switched projects for a bit thought i would try a mech with recycled parts trying some weapons and pose testing thnx for watchin !

Attachments

ZBrush Document.jpg

ZBrush Document2.jpg

some more updates on mech

Attachments

ZBrush Document3.jpg

ZBrush Document4.jpg

Nice! Did you use some parts from the engine you modeled?

thnx nickolas ! yes some recycling goin on :+1:

for the engine need something too put it in !! - windshield angle - curve is hard ?? - still a wip - thnx for watchin !!

Attachments

truck.jpg

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

some updates on p’up around 3,000,000 polys now - thnx for watchin !!

Attachments

truck.jpg

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

That’s looking great Gary. Kudos. 3 million polies is also great. Is that WITH the engine or just the truck.

My truck ended up right around 10.7 million.

Ezra

Thanks for sharing your progress mate!
It is getting better and better, I am really excited about how far you are going to take this one!
Cheers and have fun,
Kenny:)

thnx Kenny and Ezra thats total polys !