ZBrushCentral

-Jesus Christ- - WIP

Jesus Curious - Yēšūa Christos - Prince of Peace who will destroy all the armies of the world!

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/n0nm46

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Time with there loved ones celebrating life and love, since it is the most important time of Christianity. Making a Potrait of my Lord Jesus, being quite inactive due to a career change but I am still working on some side projects. This is a WIP and hope to finish it in my lifetime.

Once upon a time…
There was a healer who is the Terror of Demons!
I had a Dream and a Mission.
to protect the lord and the mystical body of Christ,
which is the whole church!
The one who will bring rain and fire.

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. - 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 21:1

Remember you will never escape the Cross!

I will continue talking about the lord “𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆” on any social media platform. Next to my PhD Studies in Psychology, I am going to step into the Field of Theology and deepen my dimensions of impact in that field across the world. Because I do understand that our current State of knowledge in Psychology lack of empathy and interest towards Spiritual Believes. Well Society in General has a big spiritual crisis, I went to church this weekend and maybe 10 people in total were there…

Whatever all haters will say, Love is the Power and will always be the strongest force !

During the last 5 years I have been transformed onto a different being spirituality , after facing extreme difficulties loosing my fiancés suicide, my near death experience in the hospital after a covid vaccine which led to a loss of my neuromuscular system which is slowly recovering.

Faith Gives me Power to step up and not be silent, to recover, knowledge and wisdom I have never experienced before. I surely will not be silent in our times of the biggest division in human kind.

My Psychology Book is being released early 2025 and hope we can publish that to the whole world in the most important languages, it will be a revelations of the Red Book and Aion by Carl Jung, Maps of Meaning by Jordan Peterson and on Revelations of the Bible and Continuing the Gospels. My thoughts what is getting being thought on Freuds Principals differs a lot and align more with Jungian Psychology, but there are still different things I want to bring to word. I write about my understanding of psychology differs a lot to our 21st Century understanding of the Human Psyche and the Soul.

This will be my Masterpiece to get my PhD in Psychology and stance upon the spiritual & psychological realm.

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. - 1 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 13:4

We will Bring all Nations together! Peace be with you!

To be continued brothers and sisters!

Stay Humble!

For what to come!

𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐦!

2024-05-06 20_57_07-ZBrush

2024-05-06 21_00_24-ZBrush 2024-05-06 20_57_07-ZBrush