ZBrushCentral

Jason Martin, 2010 production work

Flawless. Just breathtaking!

Great Stuff, Congrats! :sunglasses: :+1:

Mind blowing!!!Im speechless:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thanks for the answer, do you also work on the hair fx for the characters or is it job for someone else down the pipeline to deal with stuff like that?

Your work is Beautiful…

http://www.eternity-nu.blogspot.com/

Really awesome.

That said, though, and I don’t want to sound like a Star Wars fanboy (yet, who am i kidding?), but isn’t Vader’s helmet out of proportion? The top should be wider and flatter like those worn by the stormtroopers. His neck also looks too thin.

great stuff as always

Pure awesomeness! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Knights contract has an amazing cinematic, and your vader is too cool for words!

Hello

I went to the FMX show last week and they said Digic’s used Arnold to render. Any chance you could tell us more, show some test renders and so on.

Would love to know how you got your results using unbiased rendering? Can not wait to get my hands on it.

They said Sony and Framestore are moving over to Arnold.

Those that are interested its made by solidangle.com

LittleClaude,

Im sorry but I dont work for Digic nor do I use the Arnold renderer. Im employed at Blur Studio and these renders are done with Vray and Mental Ray.

I haven’t used Arnold but I’m very impressed with what Digic has been doing with it. Their work is stunning.

Claude, I’ve already answered you in another thread, I suggest looking for comments from our lead TD using google. His name is Szabolcs Horvatth by the way, but I’m not sure where he posts about our experiences.

Jason, thanks a lot - we’re just trying to keep up with you guys :slight_smile:

I was was wondering what the average poly count is and how and what maps are used for a lead character in the Blur cinematics? Its always a treat to see the new cinematics on the website. Cheers

Fantastic work, i absolutly loved the character designs you have done for dc universe and am grateful for the breakdown of your workflow and the wip renders. Is there any chance of seeing any more of the character sheets from any of the other characters?? i really liked the way Batman and Lex Luther was designed especially in the trailer where batman is old and his all scared up from all the fighting, id love to see some shots of that.:D:D

woooo***65292;top raw***12290;***65292;***12290;***65292;nice