ZBrushCentral

Jack Black

Hello Everyone,
I would like to share this my new Character model of Jack Black. He is one of the best actor. Model is completely done in zbrush without using any scan or any other materials. For skin details I used my own brushes , no xyz maps or others. For texturing I used polypaint method in zbrush no image projection used in this project. Render is done in arnold maya and hair,beard xgen.

More renders on - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/xJBxaY

Thankyou

45 Likes

very nice work

1 Like

wow it’s looking amazing :ok_hand:

1 Like

Good likeness! :+1:

1 Like

Wow! Good job. It’s a perfect likeness. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

very powerfull !

1 Like

Thankyou everyone

Awesome work , you are becoming better and better. Happy to see your progress.

1 Like

Great sculpt! Very realistic and true to his likeness!

You captured his spirit, great work : )

Great likeness. You can easily tell who he is without any other clue but his face.
Nailed it!!

Great job, you captured his essence , and the hair job is super realistic , the last render preview show exactly all the job and the love to the details
I would play with the camera focal and lower it a little bit so his eyes don’t appear so far apart due to high focal point .

finding the right skills to your startup might be easier with those proven hiring guidelines.
learn how to attract and maintain gifted human beings. read an interview with ex-googler david bizer. highlights: we're a group of startup fans, we've a global reachpinnacle financial partners

good one

Wow the likeness! Great job!