ZBrushCentral

I've gone from GOZ to NO-Z

My GOZ hasn’t worked since the resent updates, is there an GOZ update i have missed

Hello @kevtebbutt

Sorry you’re having some trouble.

First off, Zbrush Version? OS?

Secondly, what do you mean by “it hasn’t worked”? Does GoZ fail to function at all in your installation, or is it failing to work properly with your target program? In the case of the latter, have you checked to see if your target program is currently supported?

Please elaborate, and upload a screenshot illustrating your issue if applicable.

Hiya, I have been using one of the demo project characters to test GOZ; it goes through it’s processes fine then a messege comes up [uvs/or texture missing in this tool]
This is demo character it’s already textured? Then, using the same model i tried zbrush to photoshop cc (latest update) once again it goes through it’s processes… it links to photoshop this time, but when the interface comes up it’s blank. What do you think?

I’m using the latest update of zbrush 2019.

I can’t seem to use it for Photoshop CS6 and DAZ Studio. Maybe DAZ may update their stuff soon but I may be left out in the lurch for the PS CS6 as they no longer support it. :slight_smile: