ZBrushCentral

InvariantWorld. LeXuSMalus's project

Hello my friends. I returned.

It just so happened that I left 3D modeling and sculpting for a long time. Back in 2009, I got acquainted with Unity3D and switched to programming. Since 2011, I have hardly touched the creation of 3D, just a little to pamper or for personal needs.

But it’s time for me to go back and start modeling. How did it happen? I decided to make my own project (game). I do it myself, alone. I am engaged in both programming and graphics. I have to remember a lot and learn new things in sculpting. I am very glad that my favorite ZBrush has been developing and growing all this time.

I started to create one of the characters in my game. This is a minor character. His name is Steve Henry Crow (Cursor) 39 years old. I created a high-poly model for him and recorded the whole process on video. I want to share my work with you.

I put him in interesting poses using Mixamo.

Well, a bit of fun.

The whole process was recorded on video from the first polygon to the last. Everything is recorded, both good luck and bad luck, experiments and creative search. I will post all this on my YouTube channel in 12 parts, 2 videos a week. If you are interested, then subscribe to my channel. I will also publish all updates in this thread.

The next step is to make a low-poly model and insert it into the game engine. All this, as far as possible, I will record and share it. Besides, this is not the last character. At the first stage, I will need 3 characters and 4 locations.

And these are already released videos. Enjoy watching.

My Patreon

5 Likes

Cool!! Look forward to seeing this develop!! :sunglasses: :+1: :star:!!

1 Like

Thank. Glad to see you’re still here. I will try to bring the project to completion.

1 Like

I posted a new video on the YouTube channel. Enjoy watching.

Day four. Experiments with hair.

In this video, I create the hands of a character. One hand is organic and the other cybernetic.

1 Like

This is an awesome series! Thanks for sharing - excited to see your game !

1 Like

CyberLegs

I continue to show the process.

Next video. In my opinion, one of the most interesting.

Doing a Mohawk hairstyle for the character.

in this video I am doing the texture of the head.

Well, the final (but not the last) video about character creation. It was at this stage that I created this post and the pictures above.

The retopology has started. Preparing the mesh for use in the Unity3D game engine.

Second part of retopology

And the third part. Final with the game mesh.

Projection and transport models in the 3D engine Unity3D

The latest video in the Cursor character creation series. There is no ZBrush, but you can see what can be done with the model in the Unity3D game engine. Thank you all for watching and following the creation of this character. That’s all with him. In the meantime, I’m preparing the next character for my game.