ZBrushCentral

*** Introducing ZSpheres II

Brilliant. An even better practical sculpting approach than it already was.

When the video started, I just saw the new skinning method and thought it would help out a bit. Then I saw the demonstrator sculpt muscles on directly and went :o

Curious though. I saw the wires for the final mesh in one frame and it seemed to be the same as Unified mesh. All one polygroup and dense, like it only has one division level. Won’t this method produce an adaptive mesh, so we can go into the very low levels to make large changes?

…just wet myself… :o :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BRILLIANT GUYS, AWSOME!! :+1:

When does August finally end!!??

I love you Pixologic!!! You are so great!!! Thank you Thank you thank you … :smiley:

This looks very interesting! The creature at the end looked great too. Like others,wondering how dense this mesh becomes, any new retopo features I wonder?

Oh My God :eek: … Want it now!

Sometimes I can’t even believe my eyes when I come the to ZBrush site.
This is big time.

it looks so similiar to dynamic muscular system for animation. Can the forms be used as muscles for Maya?

Where do you get music like this?

amazing!!:D:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

That what you want for a rigging tool! I really like this approch. At this step, it is possible to add key framing to do little animation?

Just AMAZING! :smiley:

I am sitting 3" higher in my chair, and I need a new pair of pants.
Awesome:+1:

You can already get 5 finger hands without weird results or oddball intersections. Just adjust your intersection resolution. You can find the intersection resolution controls under the transform menu. The x,y,z sliders more in unison, but you can control them independently by holding SHIFT. There’s a hand tutorial here on ZBC that shows this. No weird intersections. No bizarre overlaps. A hand the way you expect it to come out, right down to the low poly base cage.

AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME
A muscle type system!!! looks sooo artist friendly as well…come on pixologic! release it now! :slight_smile:
can’t wait :slight_smile:

I think anyone one here would happily pay for this in an upgrade, yet Pixologic are giving it to us for free along we the other stuff on both Mac and PC at the same time…

So whats the catch, does Pixolator actually own all of us in licence agreement small print??? Do we have to do Auricks laundry on a rotation system???

This is awesome and someone else mentioned about how good this would be for the beginning of the rigging process. If one could somehow transfer the ZSphere skinning to some kind of bones/skin relationship data/image to build accurate skinning maps, probably bones, and possibly muscle shapes for external rigging purposes it would be insane and a great start for character rigging too. Riggers have been wanting for a more intuitive way to do skinning like forever.

i must admit i dont normaly use zspheres, i do the base mesh in maya and sort out me uv’s with blender then take it to zbrush. But i do like this and it will be wonderfull if at some point you could use the zshpes in another app as the rig / rig placments and maps.
All hail pixologic :cool:

Wonderful!

I for one am never going to go looking for an edge or vertex again.

yeah we have to know if its only for unified mesh or adaptive, too.

beautiful and amazing! This is like building up clay on an armature vs chiselling the clay away. Another revolution in 3D modeling.