ZBrushCentral

*** Introducing ZSpheres II

amazing…maybe there may make something that will be good rig tool in intuitive and fast way for ammm lets say for 80% of projects cases…it may be great
anyway very good work it seem promise.
:wink:
by the way i mean above about real rig…

OOH! This is sweet! Can’t wait until I can put my hands on 3.5. Thank you Pixologic!
Are we there yet? :slight_smile:

The new skinning (first part of the video) solves this restriction. Now, it’s hard to generate unexpected results!

Wow, that’s an amazing new workflow. I always liked to use ZSpheres to model a volume and then simply use Unified Skin to create a mesh from it. With the new ZSpheres this process will be really sped up. I guess, it will also help to make Unified Skin more popular because the final mesh which is sculpted in the video for sure is a Unified Skin.

Beautiful stuff Pixologic! real intuitive and easy to use system :slight_smile: if this will be in 3.5 i wonder what version 4 will have… :slight_smile:

Great stuff! :+1:

/ Magnus

Just release it already!

After watching this, I’m holding back on a big job as I can see this taking months off my workflow. Somehow zsphere 1s feel like a crap now. Thanks.

i have to say this blow me away (wooho a rhyme)

this was F***** awesome. never used zpsheres alot but with this muscle stuff its just AWESOME!!!

A W E S O M E…well did i mention it looks awesome? :smiley:

btw we had a look how the new perspective grid will look like. Yeah \m/

heheh, this should go without saying- but bad idea. never rely on an unproven feature for paying work :slight_smile:

unless it’s a hobby project, in which case… carry on :smiley:

Still doesn’t seem to provide what I need in order to create nice, clean base meshes…

Well, then the video failed to proaperly demonstrate this… :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh most definitely true, but it’s just so tempting!

I cant wait :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

How do you guys come up with this stuff??! :grimacing: Love the filosophy behind all these new ideas and Zbrush overall.
Thanks for the teaser!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I cant even imagine what a great think tank pixologic is.
Truely stunning feature and again something i have never seen someone
suggest in the z4 wishlist threads.
Thanks for ignoring many great ideas and coming up with even greater ones.

I need this now! Wow, I just love waking up to new ideas like this, that pave the way for the future of 3D.

My head hurts from all of the ideas that just blazed through it - I’m going to watch this over and over.

Thank you Pixologic - you guys are the best!

I find it disheartening that there is fair deal of innovation going on for freeform sculpting, yet next to none in terms of fluent mesh generation. The poly by poly approach that all apps seem to have is just too slow and cumbersome.

For static sculptures this one seems pretty neat. I just hope they have finally sorted out the bugs and “features” that have previously made it almost useless to me.

YYYEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!

Cool!!! I love ZSpheres!! and this is going to make me love them even more!!!

100% happy!!! :D:+1:

This will really speed up a lot of creative sculpting on figures, ride the big Z. thank you pixologic. *****

So this does look beautiful and seems for me to ba a great way to concept a design quickly and fluidly so congratulations on this.

So can I make a 5 fingered hand now? Without plugins and manually resculpting the mesh to get them in the right place? I’m guessing the placement of the muscle spheres would make this easier?

I HAVE NEVER WANTED THE SUMMERTIME TO END

BUT

Now I know this winter is going to be amazing. This is like everything you could ever have wanted with Zs’s but never had.

The video is so well made. I was like ‘yeah so where’s the new stuff…’ then I was like ‘…oooohh my god…’

Please let summer end so I can lock my self indoors and cuddle up to ZB 3.5

Thanks once again guys - stunning