ZBrushCentral

*** Introducing GoZ

I am not sure if Lux had anything to do with that, as why Lux would open such door to Zbrush when Lux is developing / putting efforts in improving Modo sculpting system? I’m intrigued.

Well with that, Lux won’t need sculpting in modo app anymore.

Besides, that’s only the first preview. The future starts in August as they said… be it August or next year, with that new workflow, there’s no more excuses for not having the time.

Plus will be a FREE upgrade! I forsee a new generation of Artists booming soon.

Adding to the list of “I hope a 3DS Max version will be coming soon!” :laughing:

Either way, amazing stuff Pixologic!

You make a reality of things 3D artists dream of. Thanks! :+1:

‘Maybe’ that’s why Lux didn’t reveal any new sculpting tool upgrades for 401??
Just food for thought…

Seriously this is the best thing I have seen in a long time (aside from various plugin awesome wonders that have been released) :slight_smile:

This has made my day, although I await the 3ds Max GO’Z button more than the mentioned applications.

Looks sweeeeet!:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

My God Brilliant!!! I love Pixologic!!! First 3D program I touched and never been let down yet!

THis would even maintain displacement maps correctly?!? Any plans for a blender +zbrush version?

keep in mind that these are all apps that run on a Mac. no reason to have a Max or Xsi version right now, nobody would be able to use it.

I’m sure when ZB4 comes out for the PC we’ll see some more apps in the list :wink:

very cool stuff though Pixologic. can’t wait to see what else is coming for 4.

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

awesome feature! i can definitely see how much this will help me in making better game assets! Great work pixologic! Cant wait to see more additional feature that zb4 will have. very excited for more news!

cheers,

fabian

Pixologic… SHEESH you guys are insane. Thankyou for gracing the unwashed with your genius, lol.

now bring me ZB4. kekeke

WOW… not much else to say… wow! now we can start working on some serious asset!
gr8!
Please try not to miss the august 2009 deadline this time!.. It would be a heartbreak!

This is a GODSEND. I was so mad today that I could not quickly get my model back into Zbrush after editing uvs. Could I also export my model to XSI, then to Headus and then back to XSI and Zbrush in one go?

did he change the topology in maya and it transferred over to zbrush while preserving subd levels?

Watching this software evolve it’s just amazing! I think this is one of the strongest or the strongest software for modeling and sculpting. Way to go! Awesome job!

wow~awesome

simply WOW!

I second Intervain about a Softimage link as well :smiley:

First version for Mac users ? !

Who said that Pixologic didn’t tought about Mac users ? :wink:

Hehe keep your great job Pixologic, you are the best in this field to me ^^

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

That is 100% WIN. :+1: