ZBrushCentral

Intervain's Sketchbook - Dea

Hi everyone

It’s been a long time since I updated this thread and I think the revamped ZBC is a good time to get back to it :slight_smile: :relaxed:

Here are a few recent sketches and projects. Hope you like them and thanks for visiting

Dea - based on an original character by Sam Hogg https://www.artstation.com/samhogg
DEA_M_v2_001

DEA_M_v2_003 DEA_M_v2_004
Dea_M_Zbrush_large

baby elephant weekend sketch

mdadela_baby_002
mdadela_baby_001

Like Father, Like Daugther - a project done to test Substance painter materials

father_daughter_02 daughter_white_01
father_daughter_zbrush

and a few other random exercises

kids_sketches
tribal_triple

Sophie from Howl’s moving castle
Sophie_triple

25 Likes

So nice to see you posting again Magda! Great stuff.
Love that first sculpt, the folds have natural flow, giving believability to the final sculpt. Looks amazing. :clap:small_orange_diamond:clap:small_orange_diamond:clap:

Thank you for sharing:wink:
Jaime

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: definitely need to keep up my posting :grin: nice to see the forum revamp :+1:

1 Like

Very nice

1 Like

the dog made me smile :smiley:

1 Like

That Dea character has an absolutely beautiful face! Love it! I would remark that she seems not at all paying attention to her puppet and needle though, as she’s just gazing off into the distance >_<

1 Like

Magda! It’s been too long since I’ve seen something by you.
I love that baby elephant.

1 Like

haha a valid point!

Cheers Wyatt, oh it’s because I’ve been posting mostly on instagram 'cause I was too lazy to scale my images down to fit the restrictions on the previous forum… I intend to get a grip on myself now :smiley:

1 Like

Hehe, I hear ya. I still haven’t uploaded anything to Artstation.

1 Like

Great work all around, Mag! I love that they look alive and are having a good time. So much dark art out there these days, so seeing those happy characters put a smile on my face :slight_smile:

1 Like

Than you Kris :slight_smile:

here’s a little bit of weekend sketching - I love how much personality the cape buffalo have in ther faces so I tried to recreate that impression…

5 Likes

I really love your work , it makes me happy somehow.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley: That comment makes me happy :slight_smile:

Makes me happy to see people happy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Long time no see Magdalena! Awesome work as always!

1 Like

haha thanks man!