ZBrushCentral

Intervain - sketchbook

Wow!

Terrific, the face is amazing

lol… And I thought I was being so smart! :lol:

With the context of your description this becomes a totally different picture for me. Thanks for clarifying! I’m even more impressed, and I actually think the pose is beautifully done! I think I just read “1950’s” in an earlier comment and got stuck on that.:o

When a person is able to achieve this kind of expression in a sculpt I believe they possess something like acting skills as well as sculpting/painting/whatever.

haha, not sure I deserve that much credit though haha. Thanks a lot!:sunglasses:

Thanks again guys… here’s a quick sketch I did in dynamesh today, just to relax…

05_may_sketch.jpg

Great work! I really like your work!:smiley:

Absolutely Awesome!!!

fantastic work!! keep posting please! :slight_smile:

Looking nice :slight_smile:

Intervain: about your vintage dressed woman, I’m the only one of does shi have a Disney’s Snow white style?

thank you everyone

Totyo - haha nice, I didn’t think of that at all :slight_smile:

She’s looking fantastic Magda. It’s her entire appearance, the vintage clothes, pose and I just love the expression on her face. You captured many details that won’t be noticed immediately but surely would be missed if they weren’t in there.

Lovely work mag!

Best regards,

Really nice work! I have seen a few of the earlier works in progress of her, and have been looking forward to how she ended up. Great job :slight_smile:

Well done! very natural expresion of her face and body, the design of the dress is simple but thats the idea and it works perfect.

:lol: i love the elefant! :lol:

Awesome sketchbook! :+1:

Awesome work!

Sweet! Beautiful work! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

She has so much personality. Fantastic work as always Magdalena, well deserved top row!

Thanks a lot Pixologic for the top :smiley:

rudymassar - thank you for the kind words Rudy :smiley:

FabioPaiva - cheers, I appreciate it!

TiMrozek - thank you :slight_smile:

lazy noob - haha, yeah I love that concept too

andybruning - thank you! I’m glad you like it.

eof3D - thanks man for all the support!

Rusnar - thank you!

goldo_O - thanks a ton Andrien, I love your latest comic style stuff and that robot :smiley: :+1: