ZBrushCentral

Intervain - sketchbook

I´m really digging the wrinkles both in the clothes and in the elephant! :+1:

Haha this one is so cool!
Congrat.

thanks guys, I’m glad you like him :slight_smile:

Very cool! :slight_smile:
(also thanks for the link, will buy his book!)

thanks a lot Santis :slight_smile:

Ok I’m calling this one done, though it’s not perfect. I can’t look at her any more, time to start sth new :). Cheers.

VIntage_dress_portrait_smaller.jpg

VIntage_dress_full_smaller.jpg

Attachments

VIntage_dress_portrait_smaller.jpg

1 Like

great job on her texturing…very impressive

very close to photo real

Nice! she has a very 1950’s vibe to her.

shes a beauty! :slight_smile:
beautiful work as always!!

I love her face. Nice outfit too.

Really fantastic. Love her face…so expressive. I like how she is attractive in a very everyday kind of feel.

It turned out really amazing. Really like how precise the textures are. well-done

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful woman with a soulful face.

Love it, it’s rare to see such a beautiful female character. Her smile is very eye catching, I keep looking back to it.

Absolutely stunning, love your work :slight_smile:

zNinja - thank a lot, I was more interested in the character than realism, so that’s good :slight_smile:

monstermaker - thank you sir! Yes, that’s what I wanted :smiley:

zborn - thank you!

womball - cheers!

sarakawa - thanks for the kind words :slight_smile:

SuperHer0 - I’m glad you like it :slight_smile:

Lexxx69 - thank you that’s very flattering.

Ouran - I’m glad it works this way :slight_smile:

crazyfool - cheers! I love your work back, and damn your productivity, do you sleep? :wink:

An amazing piece of realism, with a good dose of personality.

That 50’s woman is mesmerizing, with her beautifully nuanced facial expression. Really alive. All of your work is really special.

I am far from an expert, and have hardly presented enough of my own work to be critiquing the work of others more experienced and accomplished than myself, but there is something nagging me about her pose: I think, to complete the “period” look of this woman, you should try bringing her ankles together so that they almost touch, with toes still pointing straight ahead. Her stance is a little broad for women in that era, and I feel like she looks a little awkward and not as elegant as she ought to.

It’s a small detail, but I think it could make a huge difference, if I may respectfully suggest.

Thanks for sharing!

Terry

thank you guys

SwampGhost - thank you :slight_smile: Indeed… the idea behind this though is that she’s not a 50s woman, but a modern one wearing stylized clothes… the hairstyle is not 50s, neither is the jewellery really. I wanted her to have the kind of pose u see on street fashion blogs a bit shy, a bit surprised to be photographed :slight_smile:

Awesome work!

Awesome