ZBrushCentral

In Need of a License Swap - You are a Mac you - I am a PC

In Need of a License Swap - I’m a Mac you are a PCHello Zbrush Community,
I have a Zbrush Mac license for 4R7 that I need to swap for a PC license. Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Fred

Hey, I just wanted to clarify (your thread title is a bit strange) - are you looking to trade just a mac license (yours) for a PC license (someone else’s)?

Sorry, I wrote this post from my phone. I have a mac license and I need a PC license.

Effective immediately, Pixologic’s policies have changed. We are no longer allowing license transfers or swaps.

However, you also no longer need to make a swap because we are now allowing a one-time platform change. Please see our Knowledgebase Article

Thanks for the info Aurick!

Does this affect a single license on multiple machines, e.g., home and work computers?

In other words can we still have 2 machines with a single license but non-concurrent use but deactivate one machine to move to another, i.e., home pc to laptop?

The license platform is changing. That’s all. The license still allows two concurrent activations, provided that you don’t run both copies at the same time. It’s just that your old serial number is disabled and your new one is for the new platform.