ZBrushCentral

Image Plane 3 - plugin upgrade

The RGB INTENSITY have to be in 100 to fill the texture with all the intensity!

Thank u marcus

:d Muchasss Graciasss

Hi!

Iā€™m currently starting to change from ZB2 to ZB3 and combining this with an in depth- study :wink:

I just upgraded to ZB 3.1 and now, when I want to load the image, it writes something like ā€œAlpha:Brush00ā€ not found

Can anyone help me with this?

Guess Iā€™ll have to switch back to ZB2 for texturingā€¦

(it worked with ZB3.0 by the way)

Yes, Iā€™m aware of this. I should be able to post an update later today.

Thanks,

Very, very good news! Thank you, marcus_civis! :slight_smile:

WailingMonkey

great plugin thanks marcus,this really helps put ,hope u fix the for 3.1:)

The plugin is now updated for 3.1:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?p=362367#post362367

thans alot buddy,you should work for this company:) u make the good additions:)

awesome!

thank you for updating this, marcus_civis. :slight_smile:

WailingMonkey

Thank you so much marcus.
Really appreciate this new version.

Emmanuel . (O_O)

Iā€™m trying to follow the ā€œZProject and Adjusting Photo Referenceā€ tutorial using your ImagePlane3.1 plugin but I canā€™t resize the plane.

I active the plane subtool and as soon as I move the slider for size in the deformation subpalette I get an error message (see attached gif). After clicking ok ZBrush exits. The mesh does not have too many polys (< 3 mio) for my system. I donā€™t know whether I miss something or this is a bug in 3.1 or has something to do with the plugin.

Can somebody confirm this error?

-Andrea

Attachments

errorSizingPlane.gif

Andrea,
Yes, I get the same error. Iā€™ll look into it.
Thanks,

No problem for me it works like a charm but iā€™ll use ā€œgyroā€ and not the slider in deformation.

And here the first result.

Attachments

test_imageplane3.jpg

Marcus,

Iā€™ve used Image Plane 3 in version 3.0 without problems but Iā€™ve upgraded to 3.1 and when I try and load an image, I get the following errror:

ZScript Note: Interface item could not be fouā€¦
Alpha:Brush00
inā€¦
[IPress,Alpha:Brush00]

Iā€™ve tried all the supported image formats, .psd, .jpg, etc., and also a variety of Alpha settings to see if that would help, but alas, no.

MadMutant,

Yes, I have updated the plugin so that this problem doesnā€™t occur. Please download the new version from the first post.

Many thanks,

Marcus,

Thanks for your very prompt response. I donā€™t know if this will help anyone else but I had a copy of the old Imageplane still in the ZPlugs folder. Iā€™m guessing itā€™s an older version or a 2D varient. Removing it seems to have eliminated the scripting error I was getting and whatever conflict was occuring.

Thanks again,

Tom

Because, when i try to move the plane with the gyro all the objects are move it with thisā€¦:frowning:

Thanks

ā€¦simply great, m_c :slight_smile: thank you very, very muchā€¦

-cheerZZZ-

Marcus, although iā€™m pretty sure this is not the pluginā€™s fault maybe you know whats going on.
When using the move brush i cannot move the surfaceā€™s profile, where it transitions from my model to the background image. zbrush just will not grab anywhere near the edge, no matter the intensity or brush size.
Ive checked and this did not happen in z2 or z3.
this is similar to some problems cannedmushrooms was having in his pixie thread, about the move brush near edges.

spaceboy,
This is ZBrush behaviour. :frowning:
The plugin puts the image way behind the model so that the model isnā€™t clipped by it. The problem you describe happens.

Now try this: Clear the canvas and select an image in the texture palette. Fill the canvas, Ctrl+F. Now draw your model and enter edit mode. You can use the Move brush near the edgesā€¦ but you canā€™t rotate the model other than by using the ā€˜frameā€™ area. Move the model forwards until it can be rotated, problem as above results.

I donā€™t have any idea how to solve this one satisfactorily just now. :frowning: