ZBrushCentral

Hulk Miniature

great hulk here Fabrico,love it.:smiley: :+1:

alancamara: thanks mate!

guhhh: obrigado gustavo!

filiplopes: Thanks Filipe! Yes, it does have a bit of Madureira on it. But my main inpiration was a hulk image i found on deviantART: http://dmurdoch.deviantart.com/art/Hulk-66580143

IcemanJ: yw :slight_smile:

Rafe, DiegoMaia: thanks guys. Will you two please produce something cool soon? cause i need to drop my jaw somewhere, hah

SixxPixels: thanks a ton

walfrid: yes you can! lol

samar vijay: Thnaks Samar!

rodion vlasov: Thanks Rodion

:+1: Fantastic wok!!! Congratulations!
Five stars!!!
I like form, shape and pose, everthing is perfect.
tks for you sharing.

metaballs

daaaaaamn, itā€™s just too good man!!! this is my favorite 3d hulk across the boards by far. also, thanks for the rigging tipā€”iā€™ll have to give it a try.

i canā€™t even imagine how good the textured version is going to look. keep going man! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Wow. I love it all. Great sculpt, great character, great style, great detailing gret gesture!

All around great top row piece! :slight_smile:

Congrats bud! :slight_smile:

NickZ. :slight_smile:

Really great toy feel,but again great anatomy also.
Stunning,Stunning,Stunning,Stunning,Stunning.

Great sculpt! I really like the style of this very much. Good anatomy, although, if that zipper on his fly goes down any lower, Iā€™m afraid I might see more of his anatomy than I bargained for. :lol:

Awsome Hulksterā€¦I agree would make a excellent toy:).Anatomy is wikked,overall look of it is just ubber good.I love it ty for sharingā€¦congrats on top row:)ā€¦

Model looks great. I heard a rumor that the guy who helped right the skin shader for mental ray wrote and released a skin shader specifically designed for the hulk along with his other free collection of shaders. Sorry I donā€™t have more info than that but keep your eyes open and if I can get a link or something Iā€™ll post it for you.

I love the syle and the shapes that your using keep it up bro! :smiley:

I already told you what I think about this model. You are a MONSTER modelerā€¦ you put me to shame man :slight_smile:

Well deserved top row!!! outstanding work :+1: :+1:

Metaballs:
Haydinei!!! So long no seen bro. Florida? Thats so cool. Congrats. Watch out for the crocodiles. :slight_smile:

industripop:
Thanks! Iā€™m happy you find the rigging tip useful. In fact i find new things about zbrush everyday. This program is huge. Only if it had a better perpective camera :roll_eyes:

nickz:
Thanks Nick. I just looked at your blog and you do have a lot of good stuff in there. Awesome works and sharings. Gonna try your materials myself :slight_smile:

romilkchoprazb:
I read your nickname 3 times until i could undertand it :smiley: hah

Webhead:
Maybe not. Just have a look on any bodybuilding competition. How come they put that small thongs? I do think that while their biceps gets bigger, something gets smallerā€¦ :smiley:

DELTATHUND3R:
thanks a lot!

Jettatore:
Thanks. It would be great. Although iā€™m not planning to shader this guy. Only make a nice color map. Some 3d printers use diffuse to print directly in color. Itā€™s very cool

Lilā€™sister:
Thanks! And congrats for the stunning work on your site. Awesome works. I have the sleeping head on my reference folder. In fact, i have tons of your work in my reference folder, haha

Actually i just saw i made top row. Thanks zbrush crew. And all members that voted for it. Iā€™m honored

Insane. I hope it gets made so I can buy it!!!
Love it :+1: 5*

WOW!! This is amazing, I been a of the hulk for a while, ever since the tv show, and the cartoons. This is really nice, I realy like the style and look of it. Cant wait to see it textured.

Hi Fabricio.
I have to admit that when I saw the thumbnail on the top rowā€¦ I thought to myselfā€¦ Oh man not ANOTHER Hulk.
Boy oh boy was I wrong!
Your Hulk is fresh and unique!
BTW, Great touch opening the button on his pantsā€¦ amazing how many people leave the little touches like that out of the equation.
Great thought and execution.
Youā€™ve turned me into a fan of your work.
Congratulations on the Top Row.
Well deserved.
Cheers
Cesar Dacol Jr.
Aka, The Voodoo Monkey

congratulations on top row, really awesome sculpt

THis hulk is insane! I would so buy the figure if you ever get it printed and sell the copies :smiley:

Nice job:+1: :+1: :+1: !!! I like your arm :laughing:

Hey, Fabricio - this is simply INCREDIBLE work; Iā€™m just stunned into silence by this sculpt :slight_smile:
All-round masterly modeling of forms, ,full of gesture, dynamism,& style - GREAT x 100 - :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

A very well-deserved Top Row & congratulations :smiley:

Chris