ZBrushCentral

Hulk Miniature

what scale miniature ?

Absolutely awesome! Beautifully sculpted! I also find it interesting how you ā€œposedā€ the figure after sculpting using Zspheres - I am relatively new to this and wonder if you can steer me towards a tut with this technique in itā€¦

Wow, this is awesomeā€¦he looks enraged! :slight_smile: :+1: :+1:

Great work, really love the exaggerated style. I think you have an awesome sculpt. I would definitely buy this guy.

Really cool. I actually looked kinda like that yesterday when a car ran a red light right in front of me and just about put me through a wall!

Just saw the new Hulk movie today tooā€¦ cool stuff. (his muscles sinew was a bit much at times, but still really nice)

wow! thats by far my best Hulk sculpt yet! congrats Fabricio!
man i cant wait to be able to make something like that!

Amazing! My congratulations,
TOP ROW for sure:+1:

aesis412, Wozrush: thanks a lot!

euge: glad you like it :smiley:

Kupo: Thanks for the tip. Actually i wanted to get into this business not by printing my own stuff. But working on a toy company. Sculpting for actual models :slight_smile:

delminiature: If you want to know the size of him, look at the size of the tire on the ground. Itā€™s an 15-inch Opelā€™s Vectra/Astra rim that i modeled for another project and resused here, heh

scott2753: sure bro, here it is:http://www.zbrush.info/docs/index.php/Rigging
If you want to pose a whole figure, thereā€™s no easier way. Transpose is cool, but itā€™s not pratical when you dont have a pose set in your mind. To experiment with poses, rigging is still the best solution, IMO
And this zsphere rigg is so easy!

SolidSnakexxx, Ben Bigiel: Thanks a lot

BetaRayBill: o_o Man! take care!
The new Hulk movie is very cool. i do prefer the first movie because hulk screaming to little soldiers is way funnier. But this one is ok. What i donā€™t like is that they put Bruce Banner living in the middle of one giant slumb in here called Rocinha. That **** is full of drug deallers and gangs and thereā€™s no way to live in peace there, lol. Daily gun shooting and executions are part of the reality of that peopleā€¦ :expressionless:

mradamw, P^T: Thanks a ton

really great and inspirating job man, maybe his neck is a little big long, but itā€™s detail.

scale : 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 120mm ?

IcemanJ: Thanks! I over exagerated his neck in order to create a good balance with all the other forms. His trapezius are imense, he wonā€™t breath if his neck was normaly proportioned. :smiley:

delminiature: i didnt think of this. As it is a 3d file, it would be printed in any scale. I think 15 cm is a good start, smaller than that heā€™d lose a lot of details.

Amazing dude, TOP ROW!!!

Alan

Fodastico!!

The proportions and poses are awsome!!

Hey man,

Love the anatomyā€¦ Love the design ( is it based on Joe Madureira? )ā€¦ Love the poseā€¦ Top row stuffā€¦

Amazing jobā€¦ Congratulationsā€¦

ok man, I fully understand now. Thanks for explanation, I really like your work. Keep working. And I really want to see this Hulk printed :wink:

Hey Fabricio, just amazing a i love the shape and forms.
Top ROw!!!
:smiley:

Hey man!!!
Iā€™d love to have this miniature on my desk!! hehe
Really really cool!!!

Yeah buddy! As far as Iā€™m concerned you canā€™t post enough images of this beast! Looks like youā€™ve got an awesome response!

Again, Excellent work -

Great model man!!

really amazing, I wanna a copy too:D.

I can`t wait to see it textured.

Damn Thats hatefullā€¦
awesome stuffā€¦