ZBrushCentral

Huber's Sketchbook

hi everybody :slight_smile:

this is my new sketch made in this evening :slight_smile:

the model need some retousch and i must create a good texture, this is the result of today

hope you like it

astonishing work all of it :+1: i cant wait to see your next piece

new color for the headā€¦i think now is more aggressive :slight_smile:

Garter snake I shot a couple summers ago. I thought it might help you get the scales a little more accurate.
[attach=269768]302160275_85a2c7da61_o.jpg[/attach] [attach=269769]302160274_f7c9960108_o.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

302160275_85a2c7da61_o.jpg

302160274_f7c9960108_o.jpg

clay from zbrush

hello zbc :slight_smile:

new head sculpture hope you like it:)

Attachments

test2ou.jpg

hi all :slight_smile:

iā€™m working on a new model, a rastaman :slight_smile: ,

wip, hope you like it, all critics, comment and support are welcome :slight_smile:

I think the head is a little off in size, should be shrinked a little bit.

hi victor :slight_smile: thanks for the comment, yes the head is too big, i resize it :slight_smile:

you could try to have it remeshed with dynamesh and hopefully get a lower poly count, if i remember correctly the mass effect 2 characters had about 9mil polies total and looked badass hence it should be enough if the poly distribution is even

hi zbc :slight_smile:

iā€™m working on this character from a long time, finally i posed it and iā€™m working on the last detailsā€¦

hope you like it, c&c are welcome :slight_smile:

Amazing!
Do you plan to texture him?
Smoke was made outside of Z, right?

thanks nebular :slight_smile:

yes, after the last details i think i can texturing himā€¦

yes, the smoke is photoshopped :slight_smile:

hello zbrushers :slight_smile:

here my final still of my last model, i donā€™t love final render, but i decided to start a new model ( i like modelling :smiley: )

layer leyer and leyer in photoshop and a lot of passes in zbrush, for this result

test_render_pass.jpg

hope you like, comment and critic it :slight_smile:

soon iā€™ll post a clay :slight_smile:

new render! after some critics i decided to render it in vray

render1.jpg

Your render doesnā€™T really pay justice to your sculpt up there. Honestly, i like more your zbrush screengrab than your render, maybe there is more work to do there. Your sculpt is awesome by the way, but your renderer character feels like a toy. Every materials feel the same, things looks flat a bit. Try playing more with speculars, give more little details to your textures, i think you could try to add more contrast in your lightning too. Youā€™ve got a great sculpt, and it deserves a great renders.

hi Felixenfeu,

thanks for the commen :slight_smile:

yes, everythink you say is correct, iā€™m not very good in shadering and rendering and iā€™m trying to study to improve thisā€¦

hope in this days i can post a new version with new materials, meanwhile, here anothe complete clayrender of model

Well, itā€™s cool you study to improve ! This is perfectly what you have to do. Your pose is great, and the expression on his face too, really like it. Your first image in your turnaround, the one on the left. This. This is a great pose/camera angle you should consider having in your renderer image.

hi :slight_smile:

iā€™m testing some shader, above all skinshaderā€¦

here two new tests

Renders are looking so much better ā€¦ difference of day and night! The cigar placement looks off to me it appears to be cutting into the finger. Cheers, David :smiley: