ZBrushCentral

Huber's Sketchbook

Render and quikly color test in photoshop, i’m finishing model, he need only a bow and arrows :slight_smile:

[attach=243610]freccia verde.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

freccia verde.jpg

clay render

clay.jpg

dude you sculpted christopher walken. Awesome. :smiley:

thanks darxx :slight_smile:

this is the turntable of the final model of green arrow :slight_smile: hope you like it :slight_smile:

<iframe title="“YouTube” video="" player="" src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/CnMTXdjG43E” allowfullscreen="" width=“480” frameborder=“0” height=“390”></iframe>

mesh.jpg

hi guys!

i’m here with my new work :slight_smile:

it’s a lot in wip, i’m working above all on render and shader…this is a tast :slight_smile:

face.jpg

p.s. the nails are in low subdivision, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

hope you like it

bye

Attachments

gollum.jpg

Oh my! Wolverine turned into a friggin zombie! :slight_smile:

Hi ZBCentral

is really some time that i don’t upgrate my topic, here a new render of the troll model in mental ray

face.jpg

Attachments

troll.jpg

another work :slight_smile:

head from a plane

head.jpg

working on Ezio Auditore of Assassin’s Creed…

this is the hidden blade without particular detail in zbrush, it needs to be sculpted

hiddenblade.jpg

hope you like it :slight_smile:

Attachments

hiddenblade2.jpg

hiddenblade3.jpg

Those KeyShot renders are really clean looking, are they from the real-time window or did you “Render” them out?

hello Beholder

are from the real-time window, aren’t renders, this is the reason of that glossiness, above all in silver shader :slight_smile:

The leather doesn’t look quite right to me

theres a leather material in KS and you can control the grain and cracks etc. withouit the need for a bump map.

Huber, did I miss something? Did you make this IN ZBRUSH or in another program then your going to detail in ZBrush? Cause if you made it in ZBrush… wow, way cool!! If not, cool anyway-:wink:

hello Dragon

i made it in maya, imported in zbrush and made some changes about proportions and other…so i exported in keyshot and tried this render…in this days i will begin to sculpt details…

@Beholder

thanks man, i’m trying different material :slight_smile:

hi guys

here a screen form keyshot with the new leather shader test :slight_smile:

working on the other part of ezio auditore