ZBrushCentral

Howling

Good work, and great composition. I liked the sculpt very much, but the painting, the lighting and the final result are really great.

Congrats for the top row!

Great work, congrats and thanks for sharing man!!!

looks great SiGe1111 , I will have an go at this render setup…marmoset toolbag wont work no matter what i try

Outstanding, truly outstanding sculpture!

However, the drool seems a bit out of place because it stands out too much as an illustration, and too separate from the geometry… Maybe if you upped the opacity and a bit more subtle with the highlights. Rather than outlining most of it’s form with the highlight/“color"of the saliva, you might want to accent it with the highlight instead, while toning down the"color” of the saliva with a touch more Opacity.

Otherwise, the saliva looks great! :D:+1:

fantastic!!

Really nice work mate, congrats on top row,
what materials are you using for the bpr renders?
Also it would be great to have a little insight to how you composite your layers.

This looks amazing. thank you.:smiley:

very inspiring! I love it

Fantastic work! :+1:

Could you explain how do you compose your render elements? if you use a multiply mode with AO, etc…i have a basic idea of composition… thanks!

great work !

great work
:smiley:

Awesome piece.

Looks Great, looks tough! That looks like something I want to see more of in animated movies and maybe games!

Love the BPR render, has a lot of movement and feel to it. The breath and saliva really punch the action through too. Thanks for the render pass breakdown as well.

nice model!