ZBrushCentral

Howitzer 203mm

Thanks.

Very impressive - well done

D.

Thanks!

Well finally after a long time is already finish, here’s my Howitzer finished, everything was made in Zbrush from scratch and the last render was made in “KeyShot” I hope you like the result. I think with this model I graduated from Hard Surface in Zbrush hahahahahaha.

far1138-Howitzer203mm.jpg

wow this is really cool! =D hard surface is tricky to do compared to organic on zbrush… any tutorial links u recommend? admire ur work really much!

Thanks for your comment my friend. My recommendation to learn to do this sort of thing is “practice”, “patience” and “determination” are much better than any tutorial, and of course learn to use software tools helps a lot. XD

Win.

Indeed you have graduated from hard surfaces :stuck_out_tongue: Excellent model, you should do tutorials sometime :smiley:

wow, superb ! also, keyshot does the job ! :+1:

Thanks, we’ll see below to see what happens XD I’m a bit lazy to do tutorials XD

Thank you :D, and yes, “KeyShot” did his part XD

Good hardsurface work but there is still a lot of room for improvement in the texture and detail pass.

It’s old, grimy, and rusty but you’re not selling it. Some key things are…

1. Lack of larger chips/dents/cracks
  2. Larger rust/flaking paint sections. It looks like you just repeated the same rust texture over the whole thing. You can really tell in the 4th picture the rust on each wheel is identical.
  3. Water damage happens going down not up.
  4. It needs a spec map or you need to redo your spec map. That is a super shiny rustbucket.
  5. You need asymmetry in your rust/damage and not just in your design.
  6. You need to integrate the object into the scene more. It’s a super heavy object that looks like it’s barely touching the dirt. Make it sink and sculpt in some track marks so it looks like this thing actually got dragged out there, unless it really did teleport in.

It’s good but you need to go that extra step and really finish it. I’d say this is only at about 70% done.

OMG! : D Thanks for all the councils! my friend. :smiley:

incoming Top Row entry!:smiley:

really stunning work, the render turned out fantastic, looking so real man !!:+1:

looks nice
some depth of field would add cherry to the cake :smiley:

;);):wink:

Thanks my friend! :slight_smile:

Thanks nitrox! :slight_smile:

Espectacular realmente fantastico:+1:

Gracias. :slight_smile: