ZBrushCentral

How long do I need to wait to download after purchasing Zbrush Core upgrade to Zbrush 2021?

Hello,

On the 14th of July, I chose to upgrade from ZbrushCore to Zbrush 2021.
I decided to purchase through Paypal.
Payment has shown up on my credit card but no confirmation email of my purchase or a download link.
I’ve also, checked my account and I only have a license for ZbrushCore

I’ve sent an email to support but no confirmation of my ticket being raised. Is this silence normal? when I got core I had the download link in minutes.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Could someone Pixelogic into this for me?

Hi @mrdrey,

If you had properly submit a ticket to the support, then we are sorry for the delay and will get in touch as soon as possible, sorry for the convenience.

Best regards,
Nicolas

1 Like

Hi @facelessmindz ,

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I have a conversation started with support, just waiting for a reply.

Regards

André

Sorry I have no visibility on the ticket submitted to the support, but did you get any mail notification which confirm the submission ? (also check your spam message just in case) the mail lands there .

The message should be something like that :

Thank you for your message. Our team will reply to you very shortly and we’ll update you by email.
You can log in and view your entire conversation history with us at anytime in our Help Center.
Thank you!

If you have not received that notification then I invite you to submit a new ticket.

Hope it helps!
Nicolas

I never received those emails

I had to create another support ticket this morning on a different browser…( not sure why that would be a case) but I received a confirmation message for the conversation ID ticket.

Been told the sales team is only open in 5 hours?

I can give you the conversation ID if that helps?