ZBrushCentral

Horizon Forbidden West - Keos Masons in collaboration with Guerrilla Games

Nora Huntress

Here is the team effort by Keos Masons in collaboration with Guerrilla in making the Nora Huntress outfit. Keos Masons was responsible of the Blocking and High Poly model according to concepts/briefs provided by Guerrilla.

Team Lead

• Marco Plouffe

Artists

• Antoine Di Lorenzo : Blocking / High Poly / High Poly Polishing

• Marco Plouffe : High Poly Polishing

©2022 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Developed by Guerrilla. Horizon Forbidden West is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.

Tenakth Shaman

Here is the team effort by Keos Masons in collaboration with Guerrilla in making the Tenakth Grunt outfit also used for the Aloy Recon outfit. Keos Masons was responsible of the Blocking and High Poly model according to concepts/briefs provided by Guerrilla.

Team Leads

• Marco Plouffe

• Victor Bassieux

Artists

• Asraf Mohammad : Blocking / High Poly / Polish

©2022 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Developed by Guerrilla. Horizon Forbidden West is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.

Tenakth Grunt

Here is the team effort by Keos Masons in collaboration with Guerrilla in making the Tenakth Grunt outfit also used for the Aloy Vindicator outfit. Keos Masons was responsible of the Blocking and High Poly model according to concepts/briefs provided by Guerrilla.

Team Leads

• Marco Plouffe

• Victor Bassieux

Artists

• Victor Bassieux : Blocking / High Poly / High Poly Polishing

Tenakth Knight

Here is the team effort by Keos Masons in collaboration with Guerrilla in making the Tenakth Knight. Keos Masons was responsible of the Blocking and High Poly model according to concepts/briefs provided by Guerrilla.

Team Leads

• Marco Plouffe

• Victor Bassieux

Artists

• Kevin Ochoa : Blocking / High Poly

• Victor Bassieux : High Poly / High Poly Polishing

©2022 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Developed by Guerrilla. Horizon Forbidden West is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC

32 Likes

Awesome characters and serious detailing work!!! :+1: Thanks for sharing.
Jaime

1 Like

Thanks Jaime!

great work as always! :slight_smile: <3

1 Like

Another masterpiece ! :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks all!!

These are fantastic!!
Great Work!

1 Like

Amazing work!!!

1 Like

stunning work

1 Like

great work :clap:

1 Like

Just fantastic, as usual. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome!!

Thanks for the answers !

HORIZON FORBIDDEN WEST presented an unusual model that left everyone in shock. I’m not mainly a fan of this kind of game, but I was also shocked. And didn’t mind trying to play it. But when things get slack in the betting industry. After all, I have been involved in sports betting for several years. I do it through the application kriya, which I downloaded at Krikya App Download for Android (APK) & iOS - Latest Version 2022. This is an excellent alternative to the official site, which you can download to your Android tablets and mobile devices. This is an ideal platform for betting with a wide range of entertainment for all tastes.

1 Like