ZBrushCentral

Hlam

Excellent as Always,…and as Always…Inspiring…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

Glenn

I can just concur - Keep up the good work mate!
Nice works in your sketchbook:)

Thank you, Rick.
Your work is always a test and demonstration of the program’s features for me. In particular the work done in 2005, “morning madness”, “2.5 mess”, “out of morning madness” …)
Maybe I’ll do it, but in another form.

Thanks so much guys,

I’m grateful to you for your support.

ZBrush 4 CS3 2012

(sample, the experiment)

<!–[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]–><!–[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState=“false” LatentStyleCount=“156”> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]–><!–[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"***1054;***1073;***1099;***1095;***1085;***1072;***1103; ***1090;***1072;***1073;***1083;***1080;***1094;**1072;"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]–><!–[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]–><!–[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState=“false” LatentStyleCount=“156”> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]–><!–[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"***1054;***1073;***1099;***1095;***1085;***1072;***1103; ***1090;***1072;***1073;***1083;***1080;***1094;***1072;"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]–> Anaglyph 3D is the name given to the stereoscopic 3D effect achieved by means of encoding each eye’s image using filters of different (usually chromatically opposite) colors, typically red and cyan. Anaglyph 3D images contain two differently filtered colored images, one for each eye. When viewed through the “color coded” “anaglyph glasses”, each of the two images reaches one eye, revealing an integrated stereoscopic image. The visual cortex of the brain fuses this into perception of a three dimensional scene or composition. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaglyph_image)

Fr.1

Fr.2

love your mecanical style so much !

Great to see your details in actual 3D, dude

great beatuitifull
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

ZBrush 4R5 CS5 2013

tRsH.JPG

P2SM.jpgP3SM.jpgP0SM.jpgP5SM.jpgP1SM.jpg

I’m glad to be the first to comment on your last work cause just in those days i was thinking: when another masterpiece from Gutalin ? Well i was accomodated…excellent sculpting as usual but i see also a little progression from your early works, more based on displacement and more “mechanical” and maybe less “bio”, now the equilibrium is perfect, biomechanical 3d art at its best…thx you very inspiring.:+1:

What a pleasure to see your work … this last group is spectacular! :smiley:

cheers, David

Thank you! Such a great way to start the day!

You character’s pose conveys a lot of emotion. It’s really nice to see such expressive pieces.

Thank you very much for your comments. I hope to continue experiments. …)

@Gutalin,
Stunning work my friend (ô¿ô)
Your art is always inspiring and it always gives me pleasure to see the amazing art you create.
You have a unique style that can be seen and is known who’s it is without a name beside it :slight_smile:
The depth and detail you put into each and every piece = Amazing

Cheers,
~Tung

Gutail is Gutalin…

Great piece of Art…

Hope sooner or later to see an international exhibition of your works in N.Y,Los Angels,Shanghai,Dubai,Paris and of course Milan and Roma+Florence and Venice :slight_smile:

Stunning artwork! Lots of emotions here… Kudos!

…))) I appreciate your joke! Of the current exhibitions I can offer an exhibition in my home town of Kaliningrad http://ruwest.ru/news/4754/. Next year I am planning an exhibition in Toronto or Munich, I have not decided yet.

thx for the link to your exhibition and sincere congratulations, at this point i’d like to know which are the specific of your renders i mean:
document sizes in zbrush when exporting and if you enlarge and touch again on photoshop your images to increase the size for the final print.
This would be very appreciated.:+1:

Document sizes in zbrush when exporting approximately is 6000 pixels on the larger side.
Options enlarge in Photoshop has a resolution of 400 pixels / inch, width 80 cm, height 60 cm (I could do more size. Detailing all look very good). I printed here http://www.blowup-fotomanufaktur.de/cms/grossbild/foto-unter-acrylglas-versiegelt.html