ZBrushCentral

Help

I agree with this post. You can see a story in the picture. Great job!

Truly Inspiring. Thank you for this. Keep em coming!

Ur artwork is Great …
i just wanna ask u a simple Question about the Head of the Aliens …
how u achieved the level Of detail and Hairy looking head ??
its a Fibers or u Edit it on another 3D software Or it just a Sculpt ?
Can U Talk More about the Technique ??
Thank U :slight_smile:

Amazing work. One thing that is bugging me a little is the astronaut’s right knee. The hole in the knee looks like hard-surface, but the folds surrounding it look like cloth. It makes the surface feel inconsistent. That keeps pulling my eye and distracting from the other excellent details. I really like the precise anatomy of the tribal dudes.

…evolution! :cool:

Hi, here is short description about the way i did the structure on balaclavas:
So look on attached picture…

When i had finished shape i added fibermesh detail:
(1) went to low subDiv and mask by cavity
(2) i created sticking strings by fiebersMesh presset “Fiebers54” you can find it via lightBox, and i set it

(3) here and on picture (detail) you can see modeled structure. I did it by hand only with symetry. I used StandardBrush, DamBrush, PolishBrush, Move, Trim adaptive and ofcourse ClayBuildBrush … which are my usual use brushes.

(4) this is a bit tricky … I created UVS for model and created displaceMap. Then applied new layer. Then ApplyDispMap to model. So now I get tool for set intensity of structure. As you can see on the picture…
(A) layer intensity 2
(B) layer intensity -1

Thanks very much for nice words :slight_smile:

speechless

This is really an inspiring and amazing work!

this is absolutely beautiful and original idea. deserves the toprow

This is by far the most outstanding work here for a while. The level of details, the workflow, the storytelling… everything in this image ileaves such a big impact.
Outstanding!

Love the composition! cool idea!

Here is another one render of tribe member alone …

tribe member01.jpg

wow really Great sculpt !

I love the idea and the way you sculpt it!

really nice work!

Great sculpt and imagination. I especially like that HDRI road reflection :slight_smile:

Full of wonder, I love it. Thank you for showing us this.

Nice sculpt! Very expressive.

amazing sculpture!

Love the piece and love seeing you sketch the concept! I didn’t quite understand your displacement map trick for the balaclavas. How do you use the positive and negative values?