ZBrushCentral

Help

What a great piece of work! Excellent composition and sense of story, superb execution and technique, and highly original too (I can see it’s something of a theme for you from your DeviantArt page, but certainly original to my eyes). It’s been a while since a piece of work made me stop and examine it for as long as this one did.
I tend to agree with testure that it would be nice to fix the reflection in the visor, but it’s a minor point and I have to admit I didn’t spot it until I’d read his post.
Again, great work.

Wow nice sculpt, the reflection in the helmet is so damn cool!!! five stars from me as well and top row well deserved, may I ask what your inspiration was for this piece?

keep up the good work!

Thanks, yes, my idea was something like you wrote, the tribe members was hunting something and then found its human inside the shell. So try to help him and keep him alive. But i realy like this moment when the recipient is litle confused, may be there are another important things i didnt plan, but for sure i put put to it name help. Thanks for nice reaction.

Love it! Composition, modeling, idea, love it all!:slight_smile:

What about reflections, jep, is litle mistake, i just lighting the scene one HDR map and when was happy with light, I just did the render. Then i looked on reflections and was quite happy with strange reflection because there is narure and road which is kind of visual mistake, but on symbolic layer it works for me :slight_smile:
But ok it look quite messy, agree.

What about inspiration, a time ago i did the sketch which is one branch of my ideas. Hope will have more time to create more things on this base… is about the tribe and another things :slight_smile:
Here is link for the sketch, but visualy is another picture… http://svjeeta.deviantart.com/art/Help-421457209

This is an amazing piece of art. :+1:

I used trim adaptive brush with square alpha map and few usual brushes.

how you made ***8203;***8203;the head of the indigenous?

:smiley:

You have just changed my whole perspective on working in ZBrush!!!

Masterful work here and in a Fine-Art sense!!!

While watching the video/timelapse I was curious about your process of separation between the three initial characters. Looking at the final image, it seems that you had created the assets individually. In the video, you created the first three characters from one dynamesh… I would hope to see the more of your process…

Truly amazing and thanks for sharing!!!

As the song says “Every picture tells a story, don’t it” I see a whole movie when I look at this. I also love watching your sculpt unfold. You have the mad skills and imagination to make this all work. If you have also recorded the steps that go from where you stopped the video to the fabulous endscreen, I would love to see it. The final piece is awesome!

I love this. It is f*cking brilliant. Can’t wait to see more of your work!

Great art. I can see from your other works, your a very well rounded artist from a traditional sense as well, it all follows through, well done, raw talent.

Beautifully Done. Hope to see more in the future. Congrats on the top row!

So cool!
It really does tell it’s own story!
I really appreciate your effective use of the TrimAdaptive brush on the rock base.
Love the contrast of the textured hornet nest tribal mask to the smooth astronaut helmet which speak to the different worlds they come from.
Well deserved top row!

Woah!
This going straight into my inspirations folder.
Damn! This is goooooood.

Brilliant! Compelling yet humorous. Beautiful sculpting.

How did you make the masks/heads of the tribal guys?

…i’s…so…puffy! Good sense of weight.

awesomeness on steroids! this is one of the best things i have ever seen!
how long did it take to complete this masterpiece?
and i second the guy that asked how you made the nest things on the tribal guys.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: