ZBrushCentral

Help 3D animation wallett!

Hello good afternoon to everyone.

Last Thursday I went to an interview for marketing and advertising, but I didn’t get the job, which annoyed me and I got frustrated. However, the interviewer proposed to me to make an animation for a portfolio, but I did that we only learned the basics of animation in the multimedia course. I really appreciate being able to count on your help.

How this animation is a little complex to do and how I want to have an opportunity for the future in that company as multimedia or in others where it can evolve in the multimedia área.

So, my questions are: - Do you have a video tutorial with the explanation of how to make an animation of a real Walett, as in the link below?

• Do you could send me please, na explanation (with all the ncessary steps) to do an animate wallet similar of the links above?

• Is possible the modelling of a 3D object on this case a walllet with a photo of a object (wallett)? How?

I would be very grateful if you were not late, since despite not having a set deadline, as I mentioned this to the interviewer, it is important to deliver this project not too late and that it has quality, as it is very important for me, please.

I expect your support as soon as possible, i send you all this information to help me, because i needed, it´s important to me.

To understand how can i make a 3D animation of a wallet similar on the links above.

Best regards

José Moreira