ZBrushCentral

hello

Hey! Nice work! Really looking forward to the game!

Anyways, dunno if i missed it somwhere in this thread, but can u
show screendumps of the various unwrapping?

Always nice to see other ppls approach :slight_smile:

Nice work - keep it comin :wink:

• Bokaja

Awesome work keep it up!

Amazing work! Itā€™s great to see the wireframes and final renders. I just saw the Ubisoft/Autodesk ad with the Assassinā€™s Creed character in one of the magazines I picked up from Siggraph. Itā€™s a pretty cool ad, one of the best ones in a long time :slight_smile:

itā€™s amazing, a very nice job

you ROCK at UBISOFTā€¦that is very professional work. It is really beautiful art. the texturing and lighting look so real. the rendering is amazing. :+1: :+1: :+1:

I was wondering if we can peek at the SSS maps and the SSS settings you are using?

thanks for sharing.

Hi there. I just saw the review movie at game trailers here

the characters look great. The main character look really good.

I have a question.

Is the polycount for the main character 3839 triangles or quads ? Because if it is quads then the actual game polycount is close to 8000.

hello ā€¦ yes its quad

The game was way too long and repetitive.

ahha fun factor or stuff like that are not my job ā€¦ you probably need to mail directly jade or patrice desilet for that ā€¦ but still thanks for sharing your personal game review

Hey phat, really great game model you made for Assassinā€™s Creed. I am currently working on a low poly model of my own for my demo reel and was wondering if youā€™d be willing to help with a problem Iā€™m having that you seem to have overcome when modeling Altair.

If you could take a quick look at my post
http://209.132.96.165/zbc/showthread.php?t=54424
and reply there with some insight into what your workflow is when making the outer edges of a high poly version of an open mesh piece of cloth (similar to the Altairā€™s robe) match up with the outer edges of the low poly version Iā€™d be really grateful. Sorry if Iā€™m being a bit vague, I think I explain it better in my post.

Thanks!

I bought asassins creed. wow is all i have to say. im in uni still studying game design. i was wondering hoe the hell do you start your own threaf on is??? im sorry first time on this forum:o

The texturing and artwork on the renders look so amazing,totally flawless and beautiful. you have so many talented artists at ubi : ) also i got the game for my x360 and i am having loads of fun thanks again.

Wonderful work on modeling and texturingā€¦
I am very late to reply here. But this thread is really rockingā€¦

amazing