ZBrushCentral

hello

mortel mec!

Comment tu les a trop bein refait les mecs dubi…

Freakin hot:sunglasses:

WOW! very nice.

Wow! Thanks for all your comment guy s .

ior-calin : I use mental ray sss in 3ds max !

jonnybravo : yes I need to talk with her :wink:

hyper1 : yes I use photo for base (for faster result ) but you always need to paint

cause your modeling , always strech your skin .

industripop : I know what you mean . but the engine can run one of these head alone . ( the poly count is not too expensive . but the textures ( 5000 x 5000 ) is a little bit more expensive :wink:

Stubi : hey . thanks . yes la job est bien . mais les palmier sont encore mieux :wink:

Vimmy : a quand tes prochain post .?

Godlyzombie : yes I will try to post wire frame . and like I said . textures and modeling need to be one things at the end . so a lot of tweaking on each part .

Freewaldo : for textures in game . it depends on the character . and the engineers :wink:

But approx ( 512x512 ) for one head .

MR.BAHU : raclette :wink: thanks .

Miztli : yes I made it … three guy work on the concept before the final result . yes I will modelise her one of these day :wink:

Feureau : not the whole game but the image in this post yes :wink:

Guilemo : thanks a lot . and the all the guy in this team ( character ) doing real good work .

Sebcesoir :eheh thanks . je peux pas trop poster de truc . mais bon c est cool de voir que les gens aime :wink:

And again thanks for all comment … I really appreciate .

phat.

Thanks a lot Phat :smiley:

Very nice work. :slight_smile: :+1:

They also gave out a really cool pewter medal at ComicCon for just filling out an info card.
Thanks

FReaking Crazy, love the last one, striking realism.
Is that “assasins creed” model SSS shader and normal maps?
(maybe you not allowed to answer that if so that is ok,:slight_smile: )

this is awesome…

it looks like real character… great !!

Mes prochains post devraient être dans un petit moment, présentement je suis sur un model pour un SF comic book de Alp Altiner, et après je recommencer l’école donc je retourne au dessin la. Mais je devrai terminé ma scene du dernière repas de jesus version alien dans pas long aussi… Mais je tenverais un p’tit salut quand je commencera un new projet à part lui qui est en wip la. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bravo, tu assures vraiment :slight_smile:

ahhhhhhh waoooooooo grrrrrate work soo far awsome :smiley: :red_circle: :red_circle: :+1: :+1:
thnx
regards
MSM

Ok dude… very impressive work!!!

cool!!!

Beautiful images there man!

I’ve been watching Assassin’s Creed develop for a long time now. Can’t wait to sit down and play it for hours on end.

So are you saying that the in-game textures are 5000x5000? That’s crazy huge! What with normal maps and all included you guys must be beating your engine like a poor horse… :o

One of the most waited games on my behalf…And excellent artwork. Are you reusing the same mesh for each character? (the asian girl and the moor guy looks the same by topology).

By the way, if I were you I would discuss with Jade about every step of the job… :slight_smile: She’s an excellent PM. I would be happy, if my PM was her :wink:

And greetings to the whole team, AC looks like an excellent game, both graphical and technological terms

dude the game looks cool. in dá trailer the gameplay looks decent. i guess my questions is how much time ubisoft give to model one of this lopoly hypli modeles and bulit and entire model?

hey guy s .

here are some wire frame . hope it help you doing good looking job for game and pre render ! .

and thanks again for all kind word.

mesh change a little bit ( kanjar vs. dagger ) but interesting to see.

phat.assassin_wire.jpg

Attachments

assassin_wire.jpg

Wow. I’ve never seen these. Amazing work. The texturing is outstanding! I can’t even imagine what your personal work is like. Hope to see more from you soon!

Fantastic works. Simply fantastic.

I notice you’re using the same basemesh in the heads. Did the game use the same basemesh per class of NPC?

Love the lowpoly model of Altiar, that deserves a :small_orange_diamond:thumbs:small_orange_diamond: :slight_smile:

the assassin is awesome but the other portrait readers all seem to suffer from the same awkward symmetry problem. They look almost crosseyed and I’ve seen pretty much the same effect when you tate a frontview photo and mirror one half across. Suddenly there is something really unnatural about it.

anyway great work