ZBrushCentral

HellGrind's sketchbook

Woah! Nice! Definitely reminds me of Red Pyramid from Silent Hill. Very erie being. Dislike to the max :wink: :+1:

Thanks a lot Skadalilama :slight_smile: Yes it’s a kind of tribute to Silent Hill, especially the big knife. Happy no one shares my girlfriend’s feeling about this creature ^^ she finds it cute and funny… T___T°

Here’s another one, around 2 hours. Not very happy with the part that goes out the skull, but i have to go back on my professional tasks. Maybe i’ll change this next week.
Let me know what you think folks :wink:

half_head_comp.jpg

Awesome twisted works mate :slight_smile:

Hey thanks SuperHer0 ! You have some nice works too. :wink:

Here's a new version of the brainless guy, I like this one quite more ^^ The tree was done from zpheres and the drool is a simple tweaked mesh extraction. Hope you'll like it. =] ![half_head_tree_comp.jpg|1200x1078](upload://jeqF77LZldmqhov9akc1rwpjkxM.jpeg)

edit tweaked the picture’s colors

I like IT!!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Hey freeseur, thanks for the comment ! =]

Here’s another one from a very quick pen sketch. Not completly satisfied , i had something a bit different in mind but it came out like that. 1h30.

nice too… :+1:

tell me pls, what you think about my work…

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=103059

thx!!

Hey folks ! I’ll be posting my Dominance War V wip here. This time i’m under Gameartisans banner with the nickname Abrvpt.

First sketches.
dwv_abrvpt_concept01.jpg

Attachments

dwv_abrvpt_concept02.jpg

My inspiration sheet.

<table class=“fieldset” border=“0” cellpadding=“0” cellspacing=“1” width=“100%”><tbody><tr><td>dwv_abrvpt_inspiration.jpg</td><td align=“right”>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Trying some silhouettes… Not very comfy with this method.

<table class=“fieldset” border=“0” cellpadding=“0” cellspacing=“1” width=“100%”><tbody><tr><td>dwv_abrvpt_concept03.jpg</td><td align=“right”>
</td></tr></tbody></table>