ZBrushCentral

Halloween Gallery 2005

[attach=20750]CLAWTON_VAMPS.JPG[/attach]

Hey, this is my first post. This is the first image I made in ZBrush, hope you like it.

Moochie very nice RibCage!!! Came out very nice. Maybe you can add the same kind of detail you added to the RibCage to the arms and legs. To give him the effect that he’s dying from starving. I was wondering, how did you create the second model?

Ok have a good one!

Javi.

delete

TrickOrTreat.jpg Just fooliln around

whoa that is sweet mentat7,
it has so much life and movement to it, looks like a still taken from a bad ass animation :slight_smile:

really nice!!! I mean nice uggly…
Lemo

Awesome Mentat :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Excellent Mentat!! Love the colors!

PusGhetty, Mentat7, Monster Maker, and all others, nice work! Halloween is my most favorite holliday, and I just wanted to say Happy Halloween to all of my favorite monster creators! As a side note, Mike and Lonnie, I’m glad to see you guys are back for 2005’s challenge!

Here is an update on my WIP…I still have much to do!:wink:

Background =one of my somewhat recent zbrush images…

The foreground devil is new :slight_smile:

Happy Halloween
Halloween2005RHj.jpg
[Gallery Entry]

Grub…where ya been hiding???
Catch ya this weekend or Monday, Lon…

This years gallery entries are hellishy awesome to say the least…:+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

Very cool work. Absolutely spectacular!!!

Dropping in for a natter…

Anyone having a Halloween party? I’m having one tonight with the family, we’ve hollowed out a big pumpkin and filled it with a witchy punch… pretty potent.:smiley:

Hiyaz to old pals Ron and Pus. Last time we talked the dinosaurs were roaming the earth!

Cheers to Aminuts and co for commenting on my pic- Granny loves U.

PS cool pics by Aurick, Mentat, Monster Maker, Stumpf, Sir Quad + others.
And ‘Little Vampire’… cute first image, C. Lawton.
:+1: :+1:

Last minute entry
I have been staring at a similar image by the DC artist Alex Ross
and being stumped for unique images for this challenge i decided to do a study, I tried fibers brush for the green hair but it wasn’t working! anyway nothing says Halloween like a joker image so[joker.jpg]

Steven Taylor> Would this happen to be on a calender? Because I’m staring at the same calender. L

Awesome work btw… how’d you do the eyebrows?

Rock on,

Kyph

I love that painting btw.

Great rendition!

S

kypher it is on a calender and to my dsmay its time to set the clocks back and change the calender page.
it is a great illustration. my z image falls flat in comparison but a fun excersize non the less

the eyebrows are the fibers brush, i made some tweaks to tthe settings and used a flat material, i would love to be able to comb them down a little more,

This is from another post http://www.pixolator.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=29527. I think it fits in here too.

BrainInAJar1b.jpg

Just a quick update. Great new images BTW!

[joker.jpg]
[gallery Entry]

O.k I had to do the hair a bald joke just looked too much like a toolbox
:slight_smile:

Very well done Steve!:cool: