ZBrushCentral

Halloween Gallery 2005

This was created entirely in ZB with a minor level tweak in PS. Happy Halloween!
halloween_witch.jpg
[Gallery Entry]

Great witch! Make her stop looking at me! :wink:

This is my most disgusting work, it makes me ill. thank you.

[Gallery Entry]

HI I’m a newbie, and this is my 2nd attempt at head modeling.

Would love to find some good Hair tutoriar tips

Attachments

clowny.jpg

Still a WIP at this stage. Made some bandages using the Meats wire method, which I’ll duplicate and shift around for more coverage. Can get one more sub-d out of the main character to add wrinkles and stuff. Can’t decide what, if anything, to put in his right hand. Better come to me quick, as I’ve only got one day to finish him. :wink:

wip01.jpg

Looks great man!! Can’t wait to see it textured. Hmmm, what to put in his right hand, a bottle with candy :-)? :+1:

Moochie looking very cool! I’m trying to finish up mine as well.:smiley:

Maybe a M. Jackson CD? Looking great Moochie!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
Lemo

WIP… Drackula’s castle 2005.

:frowning:

?

Moochie…you been holding out on us? Looks cool…I think a severed head in his hand would be good…perhaps one with an apple in its mouth.

SirQuad…you need to include the tags when you cut and paste the code into your message. I think the limit is 200k so you should be good there.

In the hand:
A bird?
A RED MONSTER?
A REDMONSTERBIRD?
The head of Karl Rove?

Moochie,

Looks great! That fellow looks like he could use something to eat - maybe a trick or treat bag full of body parts?

That sounds quite morbid and makes me sick…ya gotta do it!

On the other hand, just put the skull in his right hand like Orthello, and put the jaw in his left hand.

Uh-oh, Granny Carver’s escaped from the asylum and she’s coming to chop up your pumpkins… :smiley:

grannypumpkin.jpg.jpg

[Gallery Entry]

ahhhh nuttin like a granny foamin at the mouth! cool pic Grub!

very nice granny, Grub !
keep it up :smiley: :+1:

Very good work, funny and scary at the same time.Great use of shading and texturing.
:+1:

Hey aminuts, the thing is I upload the image and the server hangs. I’m under the 200K limit I never receive the code.:cry:

Hosted @ geocities.

See how long this lasts…

Hello all,
My favorite time of year… I cannot bear to pass up on this yearly event!!

It is an great honor for me to know that Rick Baker is posting here with us this year, amazing, you rule MM, I bow and scrape!!!

Hey Rob, long time no see, great killer granny! Lots of great entries this year. Here is mine...

I made the base meshes with Silo, created the textures and displacements in ZBrush and rendered in XSI (My first finished piece using XSI, it’s great to be a newb once again.)
Happy Halloween!!!,
Michael

[Gallery Entry]