ZBrushCentral

Halloween Gallery 2003

50’s kid–That poster is Great–

And everyone Pusghetty mentioned has really out done themselves!!

–but --but but–Pushghetty’s entry above --Is a brain addling stun gun to the senses–absolutely fantastic–this damn pic is triple astounding WOW !! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

PusG! you had me fooled for a while there I thought Ron was at it again…Excellent stuff. Fantastic entries all keep em coming!!! :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[Gallery Entry]
Frightening isn’t it ? :smiley:

Pilou Fan of Boozie :slight_smile:

Ahhhh! Pumpkin People! Run and Scream! :smiley: 50.

Thanks Pusghetty! That zombie is tres awesome, I love detailed work like this! also does anyone know if its permissable to post more than one image? Ive got some more ideas :slight_smile:

normally we have no halloween here in austria - but some years ago the industry thought it would be a good idea to get some extra bucks :smiley:
so i post one -ladies excuse!

The head ,Eyes and Hair and the postwork ist made with zbrush

[GALLERY ENTRY]

Mmmmm Mmmmm Good… My zombie entry for now… Ill probably do a less gruesome entry before Halloween week… I like those teeth and skin texture/lighting PusGhetty and the B movie style monster poster 50sKID.

Oh, that is GRUESOME!!! Well done! 50.

Ha ha haaaaaa!!!

HoooooOOOOOOOO!!! :cool:
Pilou

let’s try moving it here :slight_smile:

[GALLERY ENTRY]

It worked perfectly AGAIN Kaz :wink: thanks a lot, you are a sure-helper :+1: :+1: :sunglasses: :smiley:

I’ll second that! It’s been to long since I have used ZBrush. All ZB except Jpeg. conversion. P.S Sorry about missing the last MNC guys.
:frowning: By the way this is a WIP. :wink:

I love that picture Naax. Ha! :slight_smile:

naAax that pic is just too much for me man, it is so funny. :))))
The ability to inject humour into this sort of subject is gift you obviously have.

Hehehe I laugh each time I see it man

Hi jaystansfield, what a cute little monster. He looks so harmless, or does he have a mouth full of sharp teeth? And nAÄAx, what a perfect Frankenstien Monster! He reminds me of a battery oerated toy I saw as a kid where he would take a few steps, his pants would fall down and his face would light up red. Absolutely wonderfull modeling! Wow! Did you ever work for Will Vinton? And Sirquadalot, Fantastic scene! That fog is awesome! These posts are getting better and better! 50.

[Gallery Entry]

Thanks winllog, footface and 50’s :wink:
really fantastic entries everyone :grimacing: :grimacing: :+1: sirquadalot and nocturnal woow!! Nice image jaycephus :smiley: the blood is really great! jaystanfield congratulation too!! the “hair” and the eyes are fantastic :sunglasses:

50’s: thanks for your very very kind words and for discovering me Vinton’s work!! It would be a dream serving coffes there!! :stuck_out_tongue: Im curious about one thing… the poster you’ve posted here has not the “gallery entry”… are you working in another great image?? it would be hard to make a better one :wink: hope to see some soon :sunglasses: cya

Another doodle using mainly the Spray/SmudgeBrushes. Thanks for looking, it is very much appreciated.
Stay Healthy.
Deevee,
Joe…

[Gallery Entry]

Hey, nAÄAx, thanks for reminding me about the [Gallery Entry] notice, I’m not sure if I’ll have time to make another, although I would like to do a little revision on my picture, just a time factor thing. And DeeVee, very nice texture painting. 50.

I just tried something a little different.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[Gallery Entry]