ZBrushCentral

Halloween Gallery 2003

As the EVIL NosferaTUTU turned back --He could see that something was troubling the audience of his first Halloween Dance rectal…er…RECITAL…what it was he didn’t know…but they would pay for snickering…Mu Wa HaaaaHaaa !!!

Ah ah ah ah ahhhhhh!!! :wink: :slight_smile: :wink: :slight_smile:
Too funny! :slight_smile: Roby.

Hey everyone, this looks to be a very promising gallery, everyone’s submissions are so good! I guess im a kinda n00b to these forums, but we all start somewhere… and why not here? :slight_smile: heres something I whipped up today. (awful background made in photoshop) :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi all! Great posts everyone! :grimacing: here is my entry… dont know much about halloween but the basic concepts allowed me to do this… hope u like. :stuck_out_tongue:
I did this before asking about global perspective…so it could have been a bit better. Anyway here it is with “intuitive perspective” :stuck_out_tongue:

PS: thanx to kaz and juandel for their useful and fast support with perspective (i finally get it ;))
:+1: :+1:

The wall of the damned. How many heads do you see?
Gallery Entry

I think I see my face in there… :eek:

Cool entries

Startin’ to get into the mood now… :wink:

I’ll be back…
:cool:

Nice one Stonecutter–wonderful soul to it all–at first I thought it was Lawrence Talbot–but the more I look at it–It looks like the ‘Beast’ in the Jean Cocteau French version of Beauty and the Beast.(1947)…Classic work !! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Gracias, Senor RoBoTro… :smiley:

For those interested in technique, this one is pure…Except for Color Spray stroke for the moon, this entire painting is done using ONLY the Shading Enhancer, after a dark brown fill…The Color Spray was used a lot with the Shading Enhancer, and a textured fog was used at the render stage… :cool:

Looking forward to Helloween…MUHAAHAA!

[Gallery Entry]

I don’t know what got into me, but I finally made a decent image with Z-Brush.

Finally got motivated :wink:

[Gallery Entry]

Hi everyone, Wonderfully creative work happening here. Finally finished my pic. Hey, Ron, you out there? Here’s my second
Movie Poster, this time, an ‘Insert Card’. I can’t take much credit for originality, it was inspired by playing the ‘Brain From Infinity’ level on my ‘I Was an Atomic Mutant’ pc game. Hope you like. 50.

Hi Kid of 50
Roll on the next week ! :smiley:
Pilou

muhahahahah Rich I am always out here… :slight_smile: Didnt sleep tonight…grrrrr…way kewl poster…and thank you… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Absolutely wonderful poster 50’s!!!
beautiful ,psikadellic and B series… what else can we ask for???
:+1: :+1: :+1: :smiley: :sunglasses: :+1:

Well done!

Alot of great entries so far…

Juandel, Great ghost and very cool technique!

Michael(SC), I like both of them so far! Very very cool! The beast in the mist is wonderfully mysterious!

Zerebrom,
Really great imagery… Cool hybrid!

Kevin(The Namek), Looks great so far… I’m looking forward to the end result!

Northstar,
Great work on this… Good mixture of Poser and ZBrush! One of your best so far IMO!

ZaBenkei,
Very good modeling and an intense expression!
Good job!

Rob,
LOL!!! You’re too much man, I’m glad to see you posting around here again!

Nurz,
Great concept and very nicely executed! Cool work!

nAÄAx,
That is really very impressive… great work all around! I really like the POV!

Joe(DeeVee),
Very cool and creepy work… I can see tons of faces, most of which are pretty ghoulish!
;~)

ArfGraf,
Nice work on both of those… cool skull and that graveyard is really nice!

50’sKid,
What else can I add! This is great! Reminescent of those old monster movie graphics! Super cool work!

Well,
Here is my entry, All Zbrush1.55b
Head, glasses and teeth=Adaptive skin Zsphere models
Shirt=SweepProfile3d
Earring=Ring3d

… Not for the squeemish! LOL
Entitled:

The Undead 2003

[img]http://www2.zbrushcentral.com/uploaded_from_zbc/200310/user_image-1065816681wbi.jpg[/img]

[Gallery Entry]
Oh, and here is a raw Zscript on how I made the glasses out of ZSpheres:
pusshades.TXT

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Hi Push
:eek: :eek: :eek:
My night can’t be start after see that :smiley:
Nightmares garanted :slight_smile:
Pilou
Ps It’s you in the reflect glasses ?

Thanks Pilou!
It’s always fun to inflict nightmarez!!!
Muahhahahah! LOL
No, the reflection in the glasses is actually a seperate Zbrush image that I created just for the reflection.
I look more like the guy wearing the glasses!
LOL
Take care,
Michael

Hi, and thank you, Frenchy, Ron, nAÄAx. DeeVee, and PusGhetty,…I waited for your pic to load and wasn’t quite ready for it, almost fell out of my chair! Gruuuuusome! :smiley: Love the reflection in the glasses. And a Very Decent picture, ArtGraf! See ya later. Rich.