ZBrushCentral

Halloween Gallery 2002

Halloween picture
My tribute to the halloween party
:smiley:

Hey Hitch, awesome pic but if you are talking about Kendra she was killed by Drusilla not Spike. I just happen to be watching that very episode as I read your post (weird huh). Anyway, still a killer pic :slight_smile:

Hey Robo- My doctor told me that under mastication can cause hair to grow on your teeth-thanks for the reminder -my eye teeth need a shave…what?

Ahh but Spike did kill a black slayer in NYC… it was a flash back thing to Spike’s “good ol days” ~L~

Love that pic Hitch.

The rest are really cool to. Nice having a theme gallery once in awhile.

Unnoficially aurick says about two weeks till 1.5 demo, deks. Nice pictures everybody, I just discovered that my bmp->jpg converter was only a 30 day trial, so i’ll be posting zipped pics until i can find another one.

David

Peter…wants to play !
Peter peter pumpkin stealer,
Flogs his wares like a little drug dealer,
Will shut your mouth with some silicon sealer
Take you out with a potato peeler.
Peter peter pumpkin stealer. :smiley:

Rhyme by Nova.

Wow some really great Halloween pictures coming out here. We don’t have Halloween here (South Africa) :frowning: but I have always loved the idea of it.

Daniel yours is by far the scariest and hitch yours is my favourite and you will see why below :wink:

There sure are a lot of Buffy fans in here. Anyone want to contribute to my Buffy fan art gallery? I just started http://www.buffy.co.za and would love to have some pictures from my favourite community :smiley:

If you would like to contribute (no pressure) mail me. My new e-mail address is posted on the site.

Very awesome picture Ztevie-rae…

“Creepy” art is my specialty with pencil and paper… but sadly I don’t have the skill to prove it in Zbrush. I can only hope to achieve the skill level of some of the art I’ve seen on this board :ex:

Here is my Halloween post. Enjoy.

Visionary :smiley:

No, changed my mind…this is just an image…I feel something evil coursing thru my viens and I will have to make a blood and guts pic…muhahhahhahahaha …just wanted to shock you all…

I like it! :+1: :+1: :+1:

And very unexpected too. I’d thought this would be the perfect excuse for a major Ron gross-out! Instead we get this very simple and peaceful image with almost angelic overtones. You are full of surprises. :smiley:

tarentula goes to paradis… :smiley:

good impressive :+1:

heres my entry

A Happy Halloween straight from the ‘D’ himself!

MWOAHAHA!
MMMMWWOOAHAHAHA!

A Stone Gargoyle

Boo!
-Xacto

nice gargoyle !!!

stone texture is so realistic !! :+1:

What a great thread! Lots of great imagery in here! I love Halloween!
Here is an image that is suitably scary! I don’t think this will be my final submission though! I have something really horrible in the works ;~)… this is more of a doodle!
Take care,
Michael

Zzombie…

mouarff ! so horrible!! :+1: :+1:

I got mine finished at last. Hope it’s not too late for it! The other entries are great! :+1:

Oops! Sorry everyone. I hope you don’t mind seeing this one again, I just wanted to get it in with all of the other great Halloween pics! :smiley: