ZBrushCentral

Halloween Gallery 2002

Ooooh scary…

Grub, that pic is really cool, great 2D work.
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :slight_smile:

Hello to all !!
This is my contribution for the Halloween Gallery!!
Hope that u like this !!! :smiley: :smiley:

Just for fun, not my final entry.

I recorded a script for this, but it gets funky at the end. I deleted the parts that don’t work right, like the glowing eyes and the lighting. If you want the effect, just apply some colorized glow in the eyesockets and mouth. Piece of cake. Here is the script, if you would like to see how I modeled the main jackolantern. JackoLantern2.txt

Mr.B-your talent is growing by leaps and bounds-excellent image-gross but excellent.

I really enjoy it when someone makes a script of how something was created. It gives insight on how to model something in a way you may not have thought of before. Keep up the good work, Slosh.

Thanks for an entertaining script.
Loqutos

Well I messed with a bunch of different ideas. Had a red ghost, pumpkins, Skull… nothing worked. Then I played with this. Had a different idea when I started, but kind of liked this… Much better have been posted already. Way to go guys and gals ~s~

Hi to all zBrusher!! I think that the my first post are too scary !!!

I hope that u like this !!! :smiley: :smiley:

Halloween BadBoy !!

“Resistance is futile! Surrender your treats, or be assimilated!”

Earthlings are not the only ones who celebrate Halloween, don’t you know? Now the real question is: How does he eat that candy? :wink:

Maybe some things are better left unknown…

Ok. Here is my entry for the gallery. I think. BTW, his right foot is off the ground for 2 reasons: 1) Because he has to use the bathroom, and 2) Because I didn’t align him correctly (the real reason). Hope you like!

All Halloween Ogres—When chewing those delicious trick or Treaters…OOPS…hee hee…I mean when chewing those Yummy Candies…be sure to masticate thoroughly !! :smiley: :smiley: ***—

***ANIMATED–wait for it–

Drackenstein

[img]http://www2.zbrushcentral.com/zbc_uploads/user_image-1034296268dao.jpg[/img] [img]http://www2.zbrushcentral.com/zbc_uploads/user_image-1034619549msx.jpg[/img]

Batty Boy-!!

Wow, there are so many excellent Halloween images that everyone is submitting! Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. :slight_smile:

DLee, you may think this is a funny question, but how did you obtain the subtle pattern in your image’s arm? On the cloth, you have a pattern that resembles a corn on the cob texture to me. I like it very much! Haha…

Great image Slosh! I really like your style. The fog and the large moon background gives very effective atmosphere to your composition. Now if only I could figure out how to do that as well as you do. :wink:

Take care.

Art, I had to look back to see what you meant ~G~ The cloth was just splattered colored and smudged into a flowing cape shape, when smudging somtimes the smoothness sometimes gets choppy. Which at times can be a good thing. ~s~ Nothing mystical though. I wish I could sound like one of the pro’s and give you exact pointers ~G~ but… alas it’s just fluke.

I am not familiar with your halloween festival but these is my tribute :slight_smile:
If it’s too cute i can make more frightening :smiley:

Pilou O

héhééhéh !! nice man … I like this invisible texture!! how you do that ???

Tutorial please!!! :smiley:

I know all about halloween thanks to the modern wonders of broadcast television but i have never had anything to do with it up until now. this is my entry foxy slayerpatra.Buffy fans note: she is based on the slayer that spike killed, though this is staged a couple of years before.

very nice Hitch…and that was also how spike got his leather jacket wasn’t it? All the images are looking good on this thread…makes my little black heart go pitter pat :slight_smile:

hey great !!!
“black Buffy” nice idea !! :smiley:
:+1: :+1:

EZ: LOL Excellent. I especially like his cloak of invisibility. It shows good modelling and works very well in this picture. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

“Mr. Zach, The Funny Clown”

Head is sphere, body Zsphere. I left the mesh partially visible(unsmooth) in this one, consider it something like paintbrush strokes in classic painting…

Sleep well,
Daniel Sandner.