ZBrushCentral

Hakara

Stunning , to say the least !!!

que bestia eres, te pasas, no dejo de mirar ni el tanga ni el guante ni las granadas, pedazo de render serio serio, las texturas, ese arqueo femenino cien por cien, luego subo y me quedo en la cara un buen rato, vamos un auténtico top row;) estoy flipando.:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :roll_eyes:

Very Cool tiflos20 - love the textures:+1:

Very nice work! she looks great.
the leather textures are excellent! especially that band around her left leg.
my only idea for improvement would be to add a spec. map to make some parts of her skin less shiny. right now her face looks kinda greasy. you could try to make only the eyelids, the lips and parts of the nose shiny and the rest more dull. but i guess thats just some finishing touches. you might be able to do that in photoshop?!

oh and i just checked out your demoreel, some serious skills in there. congrats

Hi Tilos20! That’s an awesome piece! 5 stars from me and congrats on top row! Thanks for sharing the WIP shots. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !

Absolutely wonderful Work…Well deserved front page…

A rock-solid execution!

Great work - she comes of very believeable even in this outfit :slight_smile:

I really can’t stop amazed on it… Wow… :+1: :+1: :+1:

Phenomenal! I think I’m going to be watching out for you more often! Sweet sculpt!

the leather on this character looks epic! good job. you really have an eye for the details.

awesome work! I wish I could model that well.

I love the weapons and gadgets she has, the glove, and it looks very realistic overall - like something you’d see in one of those art magazines.

What did you do for the hair?

Wow what an amazing work of art. I love the attention to detail, like the glow of the blue light on her wristband. The skin texture is amazing too. She looks so real.

great job the skin looks awesome

Beautiful work! Well deserved top row :slight_smile:

Easily one of my all time favorite 3D images.

this render is awesome plz tell how did u manage such a render and wat render engine did u use

plz rep
thanks
leonardo_in

Hi guys, thanks for ur comments!!

As I said before I used Vray 1.5 sp2. I gonna post a link to a “making of” I made very soon. I hope it will be very usefull :slight_smile:

truthhunter - thanks for ur reply, I didnt use any especific one actress, I just took different cool photos of faces, actress, 3d characters, etc. Finally I get a beautiful face for me eye modeling different kind of faces in zbrush, this software is great to try making faces until to get one nice for urself.

cheers

man that wud be a great help looking forward to the video thanks

Superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb :+1: :white_small_square: :white_small_square: :+1: :+1:

5 stars i love this girl and expression tooo coool dude

Unbelievable work you have done mate. This is the best one I have ever seen in my 3d career.

Top quality works. Love the render and the sculpt work :+1: :+1: